If you were Tyler Buchner..

If you were Tyler Buchner...  

15 members have voted

1. 1. If you were Tyler Buchner, what would you do?

• Compete to impress people in 2024?
    • Do you look for your next school?
    • Do you compete hard with the expectation you can be the starter in 23 at some point?

Yeah, I just think 10 is the most viable ceiling with the schedule.  I guess I'm admitting I don't think this D is all the way there yet.  USC and Ohio State should be really good - although OSU w/ QB uncertainty to some degree.  Clemson no easy out.  Those are the 3 defining games this year (providing the 2022 Marshall / Stanford - type performances are behind us).

10 is progress.  Maybe 11 with a bowl win - would be great for recruiting momentum!  8 or less and MF is on the way out, recruits jump ship, and we're in rebuild mode awhile longer.

If "I" am Tyler I am competing for a spot in 2024 so that is how I selected.

I agree with those that I don't see Tyler ever making the NFL and he should stay to play out his career and get his degree.  His ND degree would be worth more than transferring to a lesser academic school to just to ball a little longer than he would here.  He isn't making the NFL.

• Heart 1