Incoming Transfer Portal Tracker

21 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

He will be going to Alabama with a BIG money bag if he enters the portal, dont get your hopes up.

Alabama, Oregon, and Texas AM are leading the way with outgoing transfers. Makes me wonder if these kids are being led astray?  Either by what they are being told they’ll make or by playing time. Lastly, wonder when we’ll start seeing disgruntled players leaving. What was Bryce Young making?  Say——4million. Then the 54th best player is making 50k. Makes you a little u happy I suppose. 

1 minute ago, mcgov12 said:

Supposed fake…I wouldn’t put any belief into it anyway

There are rumors about him being offered big money by Alabama and even bringing another UNC player with him (forget the name). It wouldn't surprise me, but we shall have to wait and see.

Edited by NDhoosier

1 hour ago, NDhoosier said:

There are rumors about him being offered big money by Alabama and even bringing another UNC player with him (forget the name). It wouldn't surprise me, but we shall have to wait and see.

Now that wouldn’t be surprising.

That account is a confirmed fake though. That profile photo on that account is pulled from a NY eye care practice

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

11 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Now that wouldn’t be surprising.

That account is a confirmed fake though. That profile photo on that account is pulled from a NY eye care practice

Agreed, the problem with those fake accounts is that they get some insider information based on rumors and run with it claiming that they are the originators. ND insiders have mentioned the rumors about Drake Maye and Alabama, that is how I know about it. Ryan from Irish Breakdown mentioned it yesterday on the podcast (public podcast, so not saying anything that was behind a paywall).

Call me crazy, but I actually think the QB situation at ND is one of the most appealing parts.

Your competition would be an injury prone QB that struggled mightily in his first two starts and so far has only shown to be a run-first guy. Then, two freshman. That's about as good of a path of least resistance you're going to find on a team with realistic playoff aspirations. 

Combine that with what I can only assume would be an enticing NIL offer upfront, PLUS, can you imagine the offers that would roll in if we had a quality QB at the University of ND?

• Heart 2
  • Trophy 1

3 hours ago, SDIrishFan said:

Call me crazy, but I actually think the QB situation at ND is one of the most appealing parts.

Your competition would be an injury prone QB that struggled mightily in his first two starts and so far has only shown to be a run-first guy. Then, two freshman. That's about as good of a path of least resistance you're going to find on a team with realistic playoff aspirations. 

Combine that with what I can only assume would be an enticing NIL offer upfront, PLUS, can you imagine the offers that would roll in if we had a quality QB at the University of ND?

Not to mention the legend you'll become if you bring this school a National Championship.

• Heart 1

18 hours ago, OKelleyIrish said:

Watched a tiny bit. It's on my list (all the offers) for this weekend. 

I think things could be really interesting this off season (portal wise)... both incoming and outgoing... 

How were Johnson's hands?

Hard to say from a highlight tape. He mostly ran go routes and created separation pretty consistently. Kind of reminds me of Will Fuller. If he can be half the player he was, we’ll be really happy with him (granted he commits). 

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Not to mention the legend you'll become if you bring this school a National Championship.

Can you imagine what Quinn would have made if NIL was a thing in 2005?!? The supplement companies alone would have been lining up.

• Heart 1
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

2 hours ago, ndomer4 said:

Hard to say from a highlight tape. He mostly ran go routes and created separation pretty consistently. Kind of reminds me of Will Fuller. If he can be half the player he was, we’ll be really happy with him (granted he commits). 

9s in HS tape doesn't do much for me. 

But good 9s and separation on the college level, love it.