Incoming Transfer Portal Tracker

18 hours ago, jessemoore97 said:

Correct.  There are restrictions between schollie and non-schollies, notably the training table.  I'm not certain of all the other differences at ND at least.  I imagine at schools with FB dorms etc that may limit living quarters if you're not on scholarship.  Since we don't have "jock" dorms that doesn't effect us.

I'm not sure if scholarships vary school to school in slight ways.  I'm pretty sure schollies have some commonality governed by the NCAA and even the conferences too.  Never really looked into all the intricacies of them though.

I wonder if walk-ons might be able to pay for eating at the training table (using NIL dollars)

3 hours ago, ND_JACK said:

Great news we needed another DL. Now they have to figure who plays where. Mills will probably permanently move to DT. He looked good in SC game. Just needs to continue to get stronger and he’ll be a beast.

Said this in the depth chart thread, but still feel we need another NT. Two if Aiden K goes elsewhere. 

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, ndomer4 said:

Jean-baptiste is a huge get. Get another safety and nose tackle, then this is a playoff team. 

If we don’t get a safety, I expect us to move a corner like Barnes over. 

Absolutely a great get. Coming out of Bergen Catholic H.S. in Jersey, he was a 4-star and a top-150 player, Is he Foskey? No, but he is much more than "DL depth" that some have said he is. He will be as important as any player on the defense in 2023.

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, Jersey Irish said:

Absolutely a great get. Coming out of Bergen Catholic H.S. in Jersey, he was a 4-star and a top-150 player, Is he Foskey? No, but he is much more than "DL depth" that some have said he is. He will be as important as any player on the defense in 2023.

Look at his production, you’re expecting way too much out of him. He’s depth, but that doesn’t mean he won’t contribute.