'24 MO RB Aneyas Williams [ND Verbal]

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very excited to have someone from my hometown area headed to Notre Dame. Hannibal is a about a 2 hour drive north of St. Louis and in a rural area, but Hannibal is a 4A school and has some decent competition. However, Jeremiyah Love plays for CBC and is in 6A, the top class in MO, and he dominated the state championship game.

Just now, irishwavend said:

Dang!  Weren’t they saying he was Bama bound??  Great pickup!

I just don't want to get too excited about any recruit nowadays.  The game has changed so much with transfers portal and NIL.  It was hard enough years ago worrying about a recruit flipping to another school before this stuff.

I hope he stays and recruits others to come.  And that feeling about ND as a whole stays with him, because others are going to keep whispering in his ear.

Just watched his commitment video and while not a fan of tossing another teams hat this guy is thick. Honestly his body type looks like a ball of power already.   Assuming early entry he could be ready to contribute in 2024.  He has thighs already like Christian McCaffrey....can he catch the ball? 

Edited by 1Redrum
  • Heart 1

On3 Consensus: 4-star, #140 overall, #13 RB

247: 4-star, #240 overall, #35 RB

Rivals: 4-star, #106 overall, #1 APB

On3: 4-star, #185 overall, #16 RB

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Boston College, Cal, Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan State, Missouri, Nebraska, Northwestern, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Oregon, Penn State, Tennessee

• Heart 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...