'24 MI QB CJ Carr [ND Verbal]

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Synoptico said:

How does that happen? When is he enrolling?

Nico did it last year at Tennessee. If his work HS is completed and the bowl game is far enough out he can join ND right away for the practices as the requirements are met. 

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Making a positive impression in spring practice after coming in early for Bowl Prep.  @Mike how does the board best handle threads about a guy like CJ? @Big23Head has worked hard to get all these views do flip it into a career profile once they get to ND?

Great question and I would recommend multiple threads based on the intent. This one could use a simple rename and stay here, but I'll share my suggestions, below.

1. Rename this thread to 2024 QB CJ Carr commits to Notre Dame. This is the format I would recommend for recruits going forward, I just haven't had time to formalize it.
  2. A topic in the ND Football forum for CJ Carr Practice Updates or something similar to that.
  3. A topic in ND Football when CJ Carr is the starting QB that would act as an ongoing discussion for his first season starting and beyond if it makes sense.

Hope that helps!