• Houston Griffith
    • DJ Brown
    • Jaylon Sneed
    • Jack Kiser
    • Jordan Botelho
  4. 4. Are you watching the Blue and Gold Game today

• yes
    • no
  5. 5. When should FaithinIrishForever post about the game?

• Before
    • During
    • After
    • No preference

Just now, TexasDomer said:

@FaithInIrishForeverthank you for posting the highlights.  My takeaways are all RB related:

Jadarian Price did not disappoint.

Estime looked like Ray Zella’s out there

How is Logan Diggs’ shoulder after that play at 15:05?  Looked like he’s hurt

Freeman seemed positive on the injury front postgame. Marcus said he gets a full medical report on the team tomorrow but wasn't anticipating anything serious.

I have been high on Pyne but he was absolutely dreadful today. If Pyne is to be a success he needs to be accurate and he was anything but. Spring games don't mean much but Buchner needs to pan out more than anything and stay healthy. Pyne wasted an opportunity today and he looked MAC calibre today. 

Estime has me giddy! I am a sucker for a power back and I think he will complement Tyree/Prince well. 

With Henderson, Walters, Joseph and Griffith, why don't they move Watts back to receiver? Seems like it makes too much logical sense. 

Jayden Thomas looks like he's ready to make a move as well. We just have so little depth there. 

Edited by ndomer4

I was at the game and it was most crowded I've seen it for a spring game.  The weather was awesome but a little windy for kickers but perfect for fans.  As far as the game itself the running backs looked great especially the young guys.  The passing game looked sad as Pyne missed guys by a mile several times.  The best plays were Lindsay on a jet sweep or some of the runs.  The passing game was not impressive and a few that he did complete should have been blown dead before the release.  Not sure if we should be excited about the defense more then cautious about the passing game.   I will say we have a great D-line and Mills will be a beast this year.  The linebackers can really move and Marist Liufau will be awesome this year

• Heart 1

21 hours ago, irishfan82 said:

I was at the game and it was most crowded I've seen it for a spring game.  The weather was awesome but a little windy for kickers but perfect for fans.  As far as the game itself the running backs looked great especially the young guys.  The passing game looked sad as Pyne missed guys by a mile several times.  The best plays were Lindsay on a jet sweep or some of the runs.  The passing game was not impressive and a few that he did complete should have been blown dead before the release.  Not sure if we should be excited about the defense more then cautious about the passing game.   I will say we have a great D-line and Mills will be a beast this year.  The linebackers can really move and Marist Liufau will be awesome this year

I was at the game also. I agree with your thoughts. I was disappointed my in the offense play. Except for Mayer the receivers (and Payne ) really looked bad. There was some nice pass plays to RB and TE. But other wise ugh.

On 4/24/2022 at 5:10 PM, ND_JACK said:

I was at the game also. I agree with your thoughts. I was disappointed my in the offense play. Except for Mayer the receivers (and Payne ) really looked bad. There was some nice pass plays to RB and TE. But other wise ugh.

We didnt play 4 of our starters including the starting QB

Edited by golson5