2023 Recruit Visits

On 5/24/2022 at 9:34 PM, Big23Head said:

Moore may not visit at all in June. We shall see. No I don’t think should majorly worry if he does not visit the 10th or 17th but it should raise an eyebrow. 

Yes, most of the insiders still seem confident, which must mean the staff still feels confident.  But this recruitment feels very similar to Carnell Tate's where we had momentum and several early visits, then thing$ started to turn.  Hope that's not the case.

20 minutes ago, D Fence said:

Yes, most of the insiders still seem confident, which must mean the staff still feels confident.  But this recruitment feels very similar to Carnell Tate's where we had momentum and several early visits, then thing$ started to turn.  Hope that's not the case.

Wonder without saying it. ND could say we can match whatever they are telling you. You just have to get here and do well to get it. 

On 5/27/2022 at 10:13 AM, D Fence said:

I wouldnt compare Tate's and Moore's recruitment at all. Tate was about the payday (upfront money) from the very get-go. There is nothing that indicates Moore is looking for that at this time.

5 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

I wouldnt compare Tate's and Moore's recruitment at all. Tate was about the payday (upfront money) from the very get-go. There is nothing that indicates Moore is looking for that at this time.

That post doesn’t scream at you?  I hate deciphering kids Twitter or IG posts. But that was ugly…

19 hours ago, coltssb said:

That post doesn’t scream at you?  I hate deciphering kids Twitter or IG posts. But that was ugly…

it sounded like a typical recruit saying good/decent things about a school he just visited to me...

29 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

it sounded like a typical recruit saying good/decent things about a school he just visited to me...

I thought about that after I posted and he’s done that with every school he’s visited. He’s not doing anything wrong. But if he takes a USC visit next and makes a Matt Leinart/Reggie Bush post about how they changed the game…..well…

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

2 hours ago, coltssb said:

I thought about that after I posted and he’s done that with every school he’s visited. He’s not doing anything wrong. But if he takes a USC visit next and makes a Matt Leinart/Reggie Bush post about how they changed the game…..well…

I am sure he is responding to questions such as:

Dante, can you tell us what you like about A&M? Is there anything in particular which distinguishes them from other schools?

Or the questions could even be more leading: Dante, the last great QB from A&M was Johnny Football. Does him winning the Heisman make A&M more attractive to you?

• Cheers 1