2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

18 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

Big, you still think Notre Dame is the favorite for Bowen? I haven't heard anything about his recruitment recently...

I was wondering the same. Clemson is having a bad year but Auburn had a big win over Ole Miss so hoping he goes in state but never can tell.

ND should land Bowen - timing makes that fairly obvious, to me at least. Auburn is more of a threat than Clemson according to some, mostly due to his relationship with the baseball staff there. But ND should win this one.

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, jbrown_9999 said:

I agree. He has been to at least two games in October. Visited the campus twice over the summer. 

Parents can easily come to South Bend to see both football and baseball games.

I think baseball is more important here than football. I think it’s 50/50 Irish/auburn 

7 minutes ago, coltssb said:

They were good in 1998 my senior year of high school haha. Not sure now. 

Typically top 25 what I was trying to say was I thank the baseball coach recruiting him means more than the football coach. It seems he has really good relations with auburn baseball 

Bowen to ND!

3, 4, and 5 years from now ND’s DL and LB core will be on a level with Alabama.   When Freeman leaves, whoever replaces him will be well-stocked in those areas. 
Now if only ND could start bringing in that caliber of cornerback…

Edited by AnTostal
  • Leprechaun 1

I'm not going to go in depth right now, but this class and the D in particular could be bonkers. That could attract some serious O talent too. 

*5 Jason Moore, 5* Sonny Styles, 5* Samuel M'Pemba, high 4* Luke Montgomery, high 4* Malik Muhammad, high 4* Justyn Rhett are all in serious play

• Heart 2
  • Leprechaun 1

25 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

I'm not going to go in depth right now, but this class and the D in particular could be bonkers. That could attract some serious O talent too. 

*5 Jason Moore, 5* Sonny Styles, 5* Samuel M'Pemba, high 4* Luke Montgomery, high 4* Malik Muhammad, high 4* Justyn Rhett are all in serious play

If Keon Keeley is the 5th or 6th best recruit on D, whoa.