2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

5 hours ago, ND_JACK said:

About half way down the attached article what 2023 top RB Justice Haynes has to say about ND. A Quick read article.
https://apple.news/Ax-ho8m-2Qv-rbKNNfd4fSA

I think he went to the same high school as JD Bertrand. Hopefully that helps some. Will be a tough battle with all the big boys, but ND has been on him a long time and should be in it until the end.

1 hour ago, OKCIrish99 said:

I'm hoping it's just due to playing an Ohio team.  Kid clearly has talent and size.  Hope he's Irish. 

When kids start yelling that horrendous and stupid letter call name, it’s pretty much a done deal.  Can’t people in Ohio spell their own state?  It’s only four letters. 

• Heart 1

I think Tate is a guy who enjoys recruiting and likes to "play the game" of recruiting. He is not intending on telling either staff at ND or OSU his decision until a day or two before he announces it. I doubt he would throw this up as some sort of signal since he wants his announcement to have some suspense. I would guess it's because he was playing a team from Ohio in Ohio. I still have no clue where he ends up (hard to bet against Hartline and OSU's WR recruiting the last 3-4 years), but I would not view this as anything but having fun with the Ohio crowd.