2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

30 minutes ago, Jburkdd12 said:

He doesn’t sound very interested in the Irish lol 

Think that's just how he writes:

"Pitt is a great program with great coaches and great academics and it's also in a good area which will keep me productive on and off the field."

BTW... Pitt is not "in a good area".

21 hours ago, SDIrishFan said:

I know it’s super early and I’m sure some new names will land on the radar with MF taking over and position coaches being filled, but what’s everyone Way Too Early ‘23 commit list look like?

For me this needs to wait a month or two. DC, WR, and OL coaches need addressed which could/will likely change a lot. Analysts like Lauranitis add to the intrigue and possible changes too. 

19 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

For me this needs to wait a month or two. DC, WR, and OL coaches need addressed which could/will likely change a lot. Analysts like Lauranitis add to the intrigue and possible changes too. 

Bowen and Gray for sure

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

Fine fine party pooper, haha 😂 

• Leprechaun 1

On 1/1/2022 at 3:19 PM, Big23Head said:

Guyer High School has two four star safeties ranked #58 (Peyton Bowen) and #121 (Ryan Yaites)? Wow! Plus a high four star QB (#72 overall - Jackson Arnold) and at least one other Div 1 recruit. Not sure how they lost two games.

Notre Dame is in an odd position because they feel like they have a very good shot at Dante Moore who is their clear #1 QB target. Would they even accept a Jackson Arnold commitment at this point? I think Jackson Arnold is a solid QB, but Moore is a legit 5* talent.

Edited by NDhoosier

1 hour ago, NDhoosier said:

Notre Dame is in an odd position because they feel like they have a very good shot at Dante Moore who is their clear #1 QB target. Would they even accept a Jackson Arnold commitment at this point? I think Jackson Arnold is a solid QB, but Moore is a legit 5* talent.

Depends on how much they love Buchner … if you love him wait all day on Moore then if he bails scrambles to find a top 15 qb. If you have questions you take Arnold now 

5 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

If Harbaugh leaves for the NFL, then Michigan might fall in Moore's consideration