2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

14 hours ago, coltssb said:

Sorry, but I can’t let you get off that easy. You used to say under Kelly that this is the best that they can do.  Top10-12 classes sprinkle in a top 5 every five years.  Now that they are starting to recruit higher you’re demanding more from the new staff?  So…it can be done?  What was wrong with Kelly and recruiting better?  

Do you mean statements like:

Don't you understand modern college football? It's not 1988 anymore. A HC like Kelly just cannot get elite recruits to come to ND...

A ND head coach can no longer be expected to recruit Top 5 classes to South Bend...

You are __________ if you think that a different coach can do better than Kelly....

P.S. I forgot to through in a bunch of derogatory comments directed at other posters meant to prop up my own ego

• Flames 1
  • Cheers 1

On 12/22/2021 at 12:09 AM, NDhoosier said:

That is actually pretty good film... Consider me impressed.

I wasn’t happy when ND first offered him, but I’m changing my tune. He’s my 2nd preference at QB after Moore. Maybe if Rees actually does his job, they can get one of them.

56 minutes ago, ELDER06 said:

I wasn’t happy when ND first offered him, but I’m changing my tune. He’s my 2nd preference at QB after Moore. Maybe if Rees actually does his job, they can get one of them.

Nico from Cali is a better prospect

5 hours ago, ELDER06 said:

I’d rather have him than Vizzina because an Alabama offer will eventually come and he’ll dip as soon as it does. Rees has shown that he’s a sucker when recruits say they aren’t leaving and he apparently doesn’t believe in backup plans.

Edited by ColinKSU