2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

44 minutes ago, BAgate said:

Man, I must be old.  I look at that and all I see is junk mail.  Do kids actually decide where to go to college based on crap like that?

I think it plays a role. Comes down to psychology. Not for all recruits, but I believe it does work for some, example:
Hypothetically, if a recruit is deciding between two schools (ND and OSU) and ND is showing them love like this, then he is more apt to see things at ND or that ND does in a positive light. It goes to subtle messaging. That is why commercials still have a place in today's society. It does not work for everyone, but it does work for some, so why not try; this is super cheap for them to make as well (hell a grad student or Teacher's/Coach's Assistant could make that).

Edited by NDhoosier
  • Heart 1

44 minutes ago, ELDER06 said:

That fukin sucks. 

Yeah it sucks and blows at the same time. ND not having a great run with siblings lately. We did get Julian Okwara but missed out on both St Browns. But they did all go to separate schools so it is what it is.

Hate to see this guy as a Buckeye, the rich get richer.