2023 Notre Dame Recruiting Prospects

12 hours ago, Pregame said:

I'm sure Big or Tneun will have one of their great in-depth posts, but Drayk Bowen publicly advocated for Freeman. 

Samuel M'Pemba (5*) and Jayden Wayne (5*) have both tweeted about the news. 

Add Dante Moore (5* QB) and Carnell Tate (4* WR) to the list of this seemingly supportive of the Freeman hire. 

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, jessemoore97 said:

Maybe we climb back in for Malik.  Tim Brown or one of the guys of Zorich show earlier in the week said Malik that he and his family were real high on ND.

Yeah that recruitment is interesting. He seems to still be really interested. I’m wondering if he is just playing games or if he has an academic check mark to hit before he could fully be considered by ND this leaving them out for now. 

On 11/13/2021 at 6:30 PM, mcgov12 said:

Do you think Styles is 100% buckeyes?

Reclassifying to 2022 and will sign with OSU. This would make him a lock as ND wouldnt have the required classes completed to graduate early (my assumption)

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football-recruiting/2021/12/127766/sonny-styles-reclassifying-to-class-of-2022

9 hours ago, OKelleyIrish said:

Haven't followed him closely lately, but was an early UGA lean. 

He comes from a good Catholic HS in a nice area (ATL burb), so wouldn't be shocked if he chose ND. But I'm not sure he's even visited. I know he's been to UGA. 

Are you talking about Rhett?

He's visited and he'll be Irish

He plays at Bishop Gorman in Vegas

• Heart 1