Gameday Thread

Guest Ryan

Can you believe ABC would put a special report (which happened this morning) in the fourth quarter? Why wouldn't they wait until after the game? Some people are saying it's just more proof that ABC/ESPN hates ND.

Guest absdietguy

Ryan and the gang, thanks for a great site, it was fun chatting with you guys throughout the day. A nice first "W" under our belts. Next week we've got Michigan, we are going to have to come out and play a 2nd half with them .. anyways, I'm going to call it a night, so goodnight all !!

Guest domehead

oh my God....What a feeling....hello skeptics ....hello Corso....Hello Trev....hi Mr. Mays....how's your Sunday going...feeling like idiots? kinda dumb? kinda like you dont know much? ....yeah I thought so... " oh ah you wish you were the IRISH" thats my first Domehead cheer!!!! Yeah!!! GOd Bless The IRISH

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Anybody catch Mark May on ESPN News the next day having to talk about ND's romp of Pitt? He looked like he was gonna cry. He said the Irish carved his beloved Panthers up "like a Thanksgiving Turkey."