Corbin Louks - Page 3 - Football - Domer Domain Jump to content

Corbin Louks

chirodomer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NDLawJAG

Fresno is a very good cali school... centrally located. Has the same sort of requirements for it's athletes that Miami does... ie try not to get convicted and sentenced to jail time during the season cause there is extra paperwork to get you out on workrelease, anything else is ok.

They also do a good job producing NFL QBs.

PS- If the player wants a good degree he can major in winemaking

The only problem is that he couldn't export his wine legally into Indiana! :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyone hear that 2 Indiana boys are running for President this time? Evan Bayh on the left and Mitch Daniels on the right. Since Corbin made top 20 at EA sports Elite 11 QB camp, I think Purdue won't get him. He fits well for Purdue, USC south and Tennessee. I think he would do well with Fulmer.

Guest TDJesus3

daniels isnt running, which is a good thing (for us republicans who like him as govenor fixing the states budget), trust me hes not running

Bayh will be running until he loses in NH and IOWA and realizes hes to moderate to win a democratic primary, but bayh is a good guy despite our obvious political differences

Guest TDJesus3

ill bet on Purdue, Tiller is going to have painter ready to go this year and thats going to open some eyes and hes a very good under the radar recruiter, I think Louks becomes a boilermaker

Guest NDLawJAG

Se problem for purdue is that Louks will now NOT be under the radar... he will be the number 1 Cali QB available... Means all the pac 10, plus others will be after him. It is tough enough to pull a good Cali QB to ND, Purdue will find it harder in the end.

Guest TDJesus3

to Jag's and chiro's point about Purdue and Louks, realize UCLA and USC are gonna have their guys, so why not go to a school who puts QBs into the pros just as much and where he can play early, im not a big fan, but i got alot of buddies who are purdue guys and they tell me that it looks like Louks should be following Painter, also they believe purdue should be top 3 in the big ten this year, they seem to all think second behind OSU...we will see, i bet there back but no way they beat us

Guest NDLawJAG

I just want to crush Purdue every year... Last year was tooo close.

Are those the same Purdue fans that were suppose to finish number one in the Big 10 Last year. They may finish towards the top this year but they do not play the top 2 teams from the Big 10 again this year.

Archived