Recruit visiting October 15th

Guest WeisGuy05

Guest WeisGuy05

I was wondering what your guys' thoughts are about Coach Weis and company using the USC game as a recruiting stage. I would say he does not lack confidence in his abilities (which will rub off on the team). Pretty ballsy. However, if we hit them in their freaking mouths and keep their offense off the field, we can win. Not to mention, we will have huge momentum in recruiting. BTW, anybody know for sure what recruits are coming to that game?

Guest Irishmac1988

there are too many to name...the ones listed above Darrin Walls Terrance Austin big DT from Oklahoma City, and I've heard sam Young is coming as well. Don't worry there will be plenty of recruits for the SC weekend

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Mr. Leinart, in anticipation of this game, I suggest you may want to switch your class from Ballroom Dancing to "Mosh-Pit 101." You're gonna get ROCKED!

Guest Snatchy_McPants

............that CAN'T happen. I'm not even going to consider it because of the possible ramifications. I think we can all agree that even though we might have lost those games no matter what, it was the coaching that got us blown out. Charlie won't let us down.