Fasano's Last Game? - Football - Domer Domain Jump to content

Fasano's Last Game?

Guest Irish4life

Guest SirJohn

Thanks Irish4life.

But he at least has his degree as the coach stated. I'm sure he will get honest advice from Weis. I of course would like him to stay another year, maybe improve? But that's selfish of me cause he was "Mr. Pass Right" and the leap, which will be shown over and over in the future. :)

Guest Irish4life

I agree i hope he stays but thats selfish. Either way i believe fasano is a good player and im sure going to miss him when he goes pro.

Guest SirJohn

:) Same here Irish4life. Might be wiser to wait till next year to go higher in the draft. I'm sure he will snag more passes if he stayed then this year.

But that is business and Weis knows the business end, especially for NFL. Best counsel he could have. But? I hate to say money....He has plans for a life, maybe a girlfriend? He would need income and a job. He would always be alumni graduating as well Fam takes care of Fam.

We do have receivers coming in and he would always be "PASS RIGHT and THE LEAP.

Might be there is no better way to go out then be known for that? Thinking about it. I guess if it were me. I could snag oh a bunch more passes for ND 2006..but go out with that Pass Right. It won't be duplicated ever again. I hope he becomes an NFL star whenever he choose.

Guest SirJohn

This is just an earlier post and discussion on Fasano between Irish4life and me.

Irish4 I think we nailed this one. :)

Great luck in the NFL Anthony