Texas quarterback - Off Topic - Domer Domain Jump to content

Texas quarterback

Guest irishrick

Guest irishrick

read where the qb and another member were arrested for stealing from a fellow students car on campus, TeX and or police haven't said when and if charges are pending, might wait til after the first week in January ??, most likely charges will be reduced or xyz them , anyone hear different.? thanks irish rick. 8)

Guest SirJohn

Domehead. No it is not Young or it would be all over the Front pages.

I'm not even sure of the position the player has, QB or otherwise I did read it. To be honest I really pay no attention to these player arrest reports anymore. Texas, Florida...Wisconsin, Umm theft, assault, Battery, etc.

I am greatful for the one single DUI ND had this year... I was thinking of Charlie's "Good kids, Kidws that go to class." Then wonder why some guy on a team is out at 2 am choking some girl, beating someone up and pulling a hand gun?

What kind of friends or areas does he frequent a big beefy football player needs a handgun? :D Nice recruiting you other schools. :lol: :lol:

Guest irishrick

seems like i read an article about the city of Austin had lights all over town with the long horn logo, ok that's nice BUT the coach comments on the two players involved, { first report there were 3 players} that the Austin police arrested, now it seems like the coach said that the team had corrected it internally, must be nice ,,