Stunning Notre dame 2005 developments

Guest SirJohn

Guest SirJohn

Just when I feel "it can't get any better" at Notre Dame I find out more.

Quickly mentioning the change in the administration from Monk to Jenkins. We all know the supurb changes Coach Weis has brought and new staff top to bottom in the Football area.

The Gug is about open and the scaffolding is coming off the Dome.

OK? It can't get any better.

I find that old boreing tape of Notre dame in the Eck center about ND is being replaced. It will now feature Notre Dame as seen by an employee of some 27 years and a groundskeeper who's son is soon to graduate. This is Coach Weis bue-collar New Jersy and I suppose Rudy?

Mr Eck is providing $21 million dollars for an expansion of the Law center. This will feature neo-Gothic arches over the walkway the band uses to March to the stadium on game day.

A super sketch of planned changes to the intersection of Notre Dame Avenue and Holy Cross drive. Wait till you see that sketch.

The old floral mound is gone at the entrance. An entire new entrance to Notre Dme is planned. It's available in Notre Dames 2005 Spring development.

I am told there is much, much more coming so hold onto your seats. It would seem everything has been examined through a microscope in this new administration.

Now........Dump that Elf so I can die just a bit happier. Ahahahaha :D :D :D :D

Sir John

Guest domehead

I'll tell you what ..there is nothing better than being on that campus..wether its game day or not..have spent lots of early afternoon walks..it is truly a remarkable/breathtaking place to visit..can remember my father taking me there for those " walks " at an early age...the bookstore after Sunday morning church ..is just an awesome..the whole campus just oozes such a rich history and tradition..these new additions will only increase the beauty..God Bless the IRISH

Guest SirJohn

:D It has to be Touchdown Jesus back or Jenkins got ahold of a Harry Potter's magic wand?

By the way you asked in another spot.. ND team must gater Sunday. The first practice will be Monday the 8th. Whooo Hooo. :D

Coach Weis said something about Sunday interviews. I am not sure if he meant now during practice or just regular game weeks????

Supposed to be one on the D coach side, one on O Coach side and one on Special Teams. Again he moves Special teams to a priority few do.

Sir John