Jimmy Clausen Question

Guest Irish4life

Guest Irish4life

Is this guy the real deal? ive heard things from websites about him but can someone give me like a quick review on him and his odds of going to notre dame.

thanks in advance.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Champion10

From what I saw of him on TV against palmdale and he seems to have a strong arm(sometimes to strong) and is pretty accurate and always composed. He is around 6'2 or 6'3 and is relativly mobile. I would love to get him commit early so he could recruit for ND like James did this year.

The odds on ND getting him seem pretty good. we are at worst in his top 2 or 3. I would think that we actually lead and are in good shape to get his team mate Marc Tyler who is a top 10-15 player next year in the nation.

Guest SirJohn

Guys: In analysing think you can exclude South Carolina?

In studying South C I see no Coach name jump out on top past Spurrier.

South C has a 'assistant Quarterbacks coach' David Reeves. Unlike ND and a seperate QB Coach in Peter Vaas.A new assistat tight ends coach from Duke was added to the staff recently.

In that SI re ran as late as December 8th, the article that Spurrier sent Jimmy Clausen an inpermissable written letter prior to the September 1st NCAA rule for those. Spurrier was denied contact with Clausen until October 18th. This is kind of an embarrising, dumb slip by a major coach to a highly thought QB recruit.

Guest irishrick

notre dame, forget it, this guy is bound or given a verbal fo Columbia sc, this Steve super guy is like slick willie. sorry, but i still hold out about 10% hope he changes his mind., and comes to south bend

Guest SirJohn

I have to say why worry? Jimmy Clausen is "Favorite flavor of the month" Where ever he goes. There will be a NEW HOT KID 2006 eveyone wants to nab. I like Zach and Jones, Weis seems to also let's worry later...most likely Jimmy would have to red shirt anyway?? :lol: