How the 2006 recruiting class will finish out

There has been alot of discussion on this board about whether ND recruting is finished or if there are a few openings still in the 2006 class. Now that Reuland is in, only a few spots are left, if any, here, is my take:

1. Carufel is a silent verb and will announce at the army game

2. West will enroll early giving us two spots left for Young and McCoy, look for this annoucment around Dec. 19th

3. I have good reason to believe McCoy is already Irish, and is just playing out the recruiting process, not sure if he will wait till signing day, but if he does he would make for a huge story for us on that day

4. I have no solid information on Young, but all of the circumstantial evidence such as, Weis visiting, comments from other recruits, and numerous other things, leads me to believe that Weis has him in the bag, it is my belief you can bank that he will be our starting RT next year...just a gut feeling guys, but this moore thing has me being a little more skeptical about Young

5. The Irish will finish with the #1 class and you will start to see the junior silent verbs become public in febuary in order to keep the momentum we have already gained from this top class

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirJohn

Yes as discussed it would have to be soon Monday the 19th on for EE announcements.

The coaches have been around the country. Although we only got 15 last year New States with recruiting verbs are, NC, OK, NY,Ky,NV,AR,MA and Cal this year. That's qyuite a chunk of invasion in othes territory. :)

Broker works for the CIA, im convinced, and if he doesn't someone should call them up and tell them we have a guy with some real espinoge talent on our hands! Broker with skills like this you should be out finding Bin Laden or where they buried Hoffa, not wasting your time telling us who the next recruit is. JK! Stick with finding the recruits info we need ya!

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Domehead, if that's the case, then not only is Broker a super-spy, he's also a MANimal!

On a side not, JKMoline, they didn't bury Hoffa, they burned him. If you get a chance, check out the book "I Heard You Paint Houses" by Frank "The Irishman Sheeran." He's the hitman who actually took part in the job. Oh, and that really is his nickname. Trust me, it's a good read.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1586420771/002-8262996-4768042?v=glance&n=283155

Guest SirJohn

Snatchy: I'm part Italian. Dad did the usual "That SOB is under Yakee Stadium" Untill later he told me be careful in the flower garden digging. Hoffa's down there. :D

Guest Snatchy_McPants

You won't regret it JK, I'm not much of a bookworm but I couldn't put it down, plus you just feel like you know something others don't. I was watching a story on Hoffa on tv the other day and they were way off.

JK and domehead. I provide you info and this is how you repay me. You mock me. I don't do this to be mocked. I show you respect by providing you inside information on my beloved University of Notre Dame and this is the respect I get in return. That ain't no respect. I think we need to sit down and discuss this over a bottle of vino and a big plate of raviolis and meatballs. Oh, by the way I'm gonna be bringing a few "friends". If you don't mind.

Ah, just busting some balls. That's the best mafia impersonation I got. You were supposed to read that paragraph thinking that Pacino was speaking. But than again I am half Italian also. You never know, maybe I am connected. You can never be too cautious.

Anyway, appreciate the jokes. Good stuff. keep em coming. That is if you believe me when I say that i have no mafia ties.

A little Scarface for ya: "There's only 2 things in this world that I've got, my ballz and my word. And I ain't breakin 'em for nobody".

Guest domehead

I am now under the protective witness program...and just to let you know..I can easily make myself cry.. :D Broker...there aint nobody better at this recruiting thing than you..to mock you would be a mockery :shock: I... mean...GO IRISH

Guest SirJohn

:D Breaks the serious.

" I...I came to you as a friend. This is how you disrespect me? You do me a service...a cheap truck load of roct gut Southern Cal Vino, named Poodle. It tastes like dog ****.I do you a service. I will not have you strangled and shot. You will be shot then strangled."

Charlie, Charlie look at my poor brother hanging on the meat hook, please recruit him? I couda been a contender...I coulda been somebody..Instead I'm a bum on Ohio States Football team.