At the Blue Gold game John Goodman was more than willing to let people know that Fleming is Irish. Fleming looks built and is a very nice guy. There is another guy that was close to saying he was Irish, but I don't know who it was. I found out that Fleming was Irish as I heard one of the other '08 guys saying this and forgot about that.

awesome news! as others said a pass rushing backer and strengthening the Chi-town pipeline. We'll be in good hands with Corwin Brown I have a feeling.
i agree but the only thing I don't like about Corwin Brown is that I get the sick feeling that Weis is grooming Michigan's next head coach.

This is fantastic news and exactly what I was hoping to read after returning from the game, hopefully Newman is not far behind.

Ricochet, I wouldn't worry about CB going to UM, I think that Carr is grooming his own successor, I think that English will be the next head coach at UM

awesome news! as others said a pass rushing backer and strengthening the Chi-town pipeline. We'll be in good hands with Corwin Brown I have a feeling.
i agree but the only thing I don't like about Corwin Brown is that I get the sick feeling that Weis is grooming Michigan's next head coach.

This is fantastic news and exactly what I was hoping to read after returning from the game, hopefully Newman is not far behind.

Ricochet, I wouldn't worry about CB going to UM, I think that Carr is grooming his own successor, I think that English will be the next head coach at UM

Without a doubt. English is next for UM. I am not saying CB couldn't end up replacing English as DC when English vacates that spot....I guess that depends on whether the Parcells family bond is stronger than the school ties

Without a doubt. English is next for UM. I am not saying CB couldn't end up replacing English as DC when English vacates that spot....I guess that depends on whether the Parcells family bond is stronger than the school ties

I think that Browns next job will be as a head coach, whether here or somewhere else. If he earns his stripes here, he's not going to take another DC job...he'll be a head coach or stay here.

i agree. we're all worried about the holes in our LB core. But we have a lot of talent right now. These guys are gonna build depth and that's something we havent had. Im excited to see Kerry Neal and Fleming on the field along with McD and dont forget Morrice Richardson and Toryan Smith. The cupboard isnt as bare as it used to be...GO IRISH

Very impressed with his highlight film. He looks fast and takes good angles. He beats lineman physically as well. Now we just need some true DLinemen to step up and put on the golden dome.

Also if Fleming is legit 230 then he could easily add an extra 10 pounds and be an enforcer on the outside. Just scary.