CW and CB have to be the most persistent recruiters in the game today. This class will top last years class as far as all around talent goes for both sides of the ball. i cant wait to see this D-Line in 2-3 yrs, opposing QB's will hate to have to drop back and attempt a pass.

*Sigh of relief* Now I won't have to listen to, or even personally succumb to thinking of, comments about how this one is starting to smell like the recruiting fowl ups from last year. He visited so often because he's Blue and Gold now. Sweet!

Gotta fire up the old Official '08 Prospect Thread again. Doesn't that feel good to know his name, this pass rushing talent who still has a year+ to develop, is Irish? In the words of Adam Sandler, "I'm buzzin' buddy."

Diggin' the contrasting styles of our LB's. McDonald is just about your prototype ILB. Sideline to sideline, gets up field, great motor, etc. Posluszny is a kid who played safety, and knows how to properly handle coverage duties as a linebacker. Fleming, is the pass rush monster that we line up at OLB. Sorry, still buzzin'. He's just such a big get for us, on the field, and off (raiding Chicago three years straight is certainly helping).

Guest domerdude

Dreamer your not dreaming I think we still got one more before the end of the day. All I can say is awesome we are finally starting to pull some serious defensive talent to match charlies big o. EXCELLENT

Dreamer your not dreaming I think we still got one more before the end of the day. All I can say is awesome we are finally starting to pull some serious defensive talent to match charlies big o. EXCELLENT

Great news Brother. I am so pumped thus far. Catch up with you later. Man...sucks not being the game itself...

Guest ctsubalum

Any of you guys notice that Flemming said he committed a few weeks ago but wanted to wait till this w/e to go public? That's awesome! I kinda thought that was the deal because he was on campus so often that it kinda had a "Romine" feel to it.

awesome news! as others said a pass rushing backer and strengthening the Chi-town pipeline. We'll be in good hands with Corwin Brown I have a feeling.
i agree but the only thing I don't like about Corwin Brown is that I get the sick feeling that Weis is grooming Michigan's next head coach.
Any of you guys notice that Flemming said he committed a few weeks ago but wanted to wait till this w/e to go public? That's awesome! I kinda thought that was the deal because he was on campus so often that it kinda had a "Romine" feel to it.

It's certainly great to have him, especially now that we can celebrate it officially and publicly.