Jadarian Price injury

Reports of a torn Achilles. Dang. Was really looking forward to seeing this kid this year. Down to 3 scholarship RB's. 

I've torn my achilles. It's not fun. I ended up having 3 surgeries on it and the last one they just removed it.  Praying he has better luck then me.

2 hours ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

really dislike this time on the football calendar. 75 percent bad news. 

To categories of bad news

1. Injuries

2. trouble

Please stay out of trouble players

I wonder how many of the players know of Coach Rees' run-ins (run-aways?) with (from?) Johnny Law.

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, AnTostal said:

I wonder how many of the players know of Coach Rees' run-ins (run-aways?) with (from?) Johnny Law.

He's said in an interview he's used his own experience to coach what not to do, so i assume all of them, but its only my assumption.

I wonder if Osita Ekwonu gets another look like his brief appearance in camp last year. LB already seems like a pretty stacked position…

Edited by mcgov12
I can’t spell

6 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

Is it too late to call back C’Bo?

They are in a tough spot I think. I don't think they have a scholarship available for a RB or WR right now. Health, in particular on offense, will likely determine the 2022 season for ND. Even the bumps and bruises types of things will be tough. 

4 hours ago, Big23Head said:

They are in a tough spot I think. I don't think they have a scholarship available for a RB or WR right now. Health, in particular on offense, will likely determine the 2022 season for ND. Even the bumps and bruises types of things will be tough. 

Imagine they will rely on the TE's heavily

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online