Drayk Bowen (OLB): 4-star, #37 overall

Peyton Bowen (S): 4-star, #93 overall

Braylon James (WR): 4-star, #205 overall

Preston Zinter (OLD): 4-star, #223 overall

Sam Pendelton (OT): 4-star, #225 overall

Boubacar Traore (SDE): 4-star, #227 overall

Sullivan Absher (OT): 4-star, #231 overall

Cooper Flanagan (TE): 4-star, #248 overall

Pretty good showing for ND - 10 of the 13 commits in the Top 250. Only guys who are out are: Adon Shuler, Devan Houstan, and Jayden Limar. I'm pretty shocked about Shuler's exclusion - I think he is a really, really good player. I also think Houstan should be in there. But, on the flip side, I was surprised Zinter and Pendelton were in there. The other major issue I have is with Braylon James' ranking. He fell over 100 spots (he was previously in the Top 100). No idea why he fell so far. Other than that, no major issues, although Keeley should be a Top 5 player.

ND Targets

Samuel M'Pemba (WDE): 5-star, #3 overall

Carnell Tate (WR): 5-star, #5 overall

Dante Moore (QB): 5-star, #9 overall

Caleb Downs (S): 4-star, #22 overall

Richard Young (RB): 4-star, #33 overall

Jason Moore (DT): 4-star, #48 overall

Jeremiyah Love (RB): 4-star, #49 overall

Christian Gray (CB): 4-star, #51 overall

Jaden Greathouse (WR): 4-star, #69 overall

Jaiden Ausberry (OLB): 4-star, #80 overall

Monroe Freeling (OT): 4-star, #101 overall

Rico Flores (WR): 4-star, #106 overall

Malik Elzy (WR): 4-star, #110 overall

Christian Hamilton (WR): 4-star, #111 overall

Micah Bell (CB): 4-star, #114 overall

Charles Jagusah (OT): 4-star, #122 overall

Micah Tease (ATH): 4-star, #203 overall

With the CJ Carr news, a lot has changed. ND has been the perceived leader for Dante Moore for a long time, but that might change after Thursday. Some insiders are reporting that ND will "move on" from Moore, but who knows. I would keep pushing. Elite schools get elite talent at the QB position year after year. Not sure if ND will circle back to Avery Johnson or identify new targets at QB.

Of the three five-stars, I think ND has a chance with M'Pemba. He won't decide until early NSD in December, so long way to go. The Moore recruitment is up in the air. I'm closer to saying ND has no shot with Tate than any shot - I think he lands at Tennessee which did not seem possible 6 months ago.

Of the remaining targets, I like ND to land: Jason Moore, Jaden Greathouse, Micah Bell, and Charles Jagusah.

Of the remaining targets, I think ND is in the top group for: Jeremiyah Love (Michigan), Christian Gray (LSU, Ohio State, USC), Jaiden Ausberry (Auburn, LSU), Monroe Freeling (Clemson), Rico Flores (Ohio State, Georgia). If I had to guess, I would say ND lands Gray and Flores from this group.

Caleb Downs and Richard Young are long shots, but both have officials coming up to ND, so anything can happen. I don't think ND is pushing for Elzy. Christian Hamilton is an enigma who wasn't even on the radar until he scheduled an official. Micah Tease has been a long time target, but I don't see ND winning that battle. 

11 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

ND Targets

Samuel M'Pemba (WDE): 5-star, #3 overall

Carnell Tate (WR): 5-star, #5 overall

Dante Moore (QB): 5-star, #9 overall

Caleb Downs (S): 4-star, #22 overall

Richard Young (RB): 4-star, #33 overall

Jason Moore (DT): 4-star, #48 overall

Jeremiyah Love (RB): 4-star, #49 overall

Christian Gray (CB): 4-star, #51 overall

Jaden Greathouse (WR): 4-star, #69 overall

Jaiden Ausberry (OLB): 4-star, #80 overall

Monroe Freeling (OT): 4-star, #101 overall

Rico Flores (WR): 4-star, #106 overall

Malik Elzy (WR): 4-star, #110 overall

Christian Hamilton (WR): 4-star, #111 overall

Micah Bell (CB): 4-star, #114 overall

Charles Jagusah (OT): 4-star, #122 overall

Micah Tease (ATH): 4-star, #203 overall

With the CJ Carr news, a lot has changed. ND has been the perceived leader for Dante Moore for a long time, but that might change after Thursday. Some insiders are reporting that ND will "move on" from Moore, but who knows. I would keep pushing. Elite schools get elite talent at the QB position year after year. Not sure if ND will circle back to Avery Johnson or identify new targets at QB.

Of the three five-stars, I think ND has a chance with M'Pemba. He won't decide until early NSD in December, so long way to go. The Moore recruitment is up in the air. I'm closer to saying ND has no shot with Tate than any shot - I think he lands at Tennessee which did not seem possible 6 months ago.

Of the remaining targets, I like ND to land: Jason Moore, Jaden Greathouse, Micah Bell, and Charles Jagusah.

Of the remaining targets, I think ND is in the top group for: Jeremiyah Love (Michigan), Christian Gray (LSU, Ohio State, USC), Jaiden Ausberry (Auburn, LSU), Monroe Freeling (Clemson), Rico Flores (Ohio State, Georgia). If I had to guess, I would say ND lands Gray and Flores from this group.

Caleb Downs and Richard Young are long shots, but both have officials coming up to ND, so anything can happen. I don't think ND is pushing for Elzy. Christian Hamilton is an enigma who wasn't even on the radar until he scheduled an official. Micah Tease has been a long time target, but I don't see ND winning that battle. 

I imagine they will continue recruiting Moore, just not exclusively. 

Also, I wonder when it is time to stop including Tate on these lists. I dont see any chance 

25 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

The other major issue I have is with Braylon James' ranking. He fell over 100 spots (he was previously in the Top 100). No idea why he fell so far.

My guess is it has to do with James not playing the camp circuit game. So much of evaluations is that, commitments/visits to drive buzz/views, etc and nothing to do with skill level.

34 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

Hamilton will be really interesting. ND was clearly after Gallagher as #1, but as soon as ND reached out to Hamilton he scheduled. I would say UNC unless they pull another Sam Pendleton type take away.

Why do you think ND loses Tease?

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

Hamilton will be really interesting. ND was clearly after Gallagher as #1, but as soon as ND reached out to Hamilton he scheduled. I would say UNC unless they pull another Sam Pendleton type take away.

Why do you think ND loses Tease?

Just a gut feeling - no real basis behind it. But I think he really likes Arkansas - has taken multiple trips there. I know he wants to play WR in college, and I'm confused on ND's pitch to him - I know they offered him as a CB but seem to be open to WR. Either way, I think Arkansas is going to be the move as of now.

• Heart 1

I think if Carr commits on Thursday, it gives us the luxury of waiting for Moore.  They may spend time on another '24 QB as that class seems to be pretty deep at the position

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online