NFL Combine

3 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

Kevin Austin signs with Jaguars 

He must have gotten somE bad advice. Wish more kids would hold off signing with an agent and be allowed to come back. 

SDIrish:  "He must have gotten some bad advice. Wish more kids would hold off signing with an agent and be allowed to come back."

Yes, I think that he would have benefited from another season at ND.  If he was able to stay healthy, he'd very likely have put up some significant numbers, to go along with his impressive Combine measurables. 

The word was he has too many drops. Scared away NFL teams with limited tape. He just needed to put in the effort and become a better receiver. I think the real question was his dedication and that is the kiss of death in the NFL. 

I also feel bad for his type of body and how they used ND receivers like in under Kelly’s tenure.  They all seemed the same even though I think they could of been better then how they were used. 
Meaning- lots of go routes. Some comebacks but very few slants, crossing routes, bunch formations, outs etc.  very boring and predictable offense. McKinley, Austin, Boykin, Claypool to an extent-all looked similar and played similar in Kelly’s offense. 

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online