Off-season film study

Never good when you see a  offensive  lineman  looking over his shoulder for a block and Kyren just overwhelmed by a much bigger player behind Madden. 2nd play of the season and already have allowed an interior pass rush.

People might ask why ND is getting a new offensive line coach? A play like this contributes.

Don't get me wrong, this is a TD drive. But plays like that show up in the 2 losses.

1733289540_fsusack.thumb.jpg.28a03d8a3022f20671981855b60a299c.jpg

• Heart 1

17 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Never good when you see a  offensive  lineman  looking over his shoulder for a block and Kyren just overwhelmed by a much bigger player behind Madden. 2nd play of the season and already have allowed an interior pass rush.

People might ask why ND is getting a new offensive line coach? A play like this contributes.

Don't get me wrong, this is a TD drive. But plays like that show up in the 2 losses.

1733289540_fsusack.thumb.jpg.28a03d8a3022f20671981855b60a299c.jpg

Yikes. What a disappointment Cain Madden was this year. I was so pumped when he transferred. I was wrong.

image.thumb.png.eafa9fcfc5783e749a3c7f583aa53cf6.png

75 here, gets stood straight up. If you look at the line of scrimmage The FSU players whole body is in the backfield. This is a play side outside zone stretch with a screen pass attached. 

Kyren got 4 yards but if that block by Lugg works better, Kyren gains ground earlier and looks to be set up.

Play design very good. Execution needed to improve