Jump to content

Ohio St


Recommended Posts

Smooth moving keeping this on the schedule Jack. You could push it back a yr, but nah, just let your new HC continue to get embarrassed. They are going to destroy ND. Jesus Christ, the ND Defense is so screwed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


16 minutes ago, ELDER06 said:

Smooth moving keeping this on the schedule Jack. You could push it back a yr, but nah, just let your new HC continue to get embarrassed. They are going to destroy ND. Jesus Christ, the ND Defense is so screwed. 

ND doesn't run and hide. BK might, but ND plays anybody, anywhere, anytime

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

ND doesn't run and hide. BK might, but ND plays anybody, anywhere, anytime

They couldn’t push the series back a yr? You’re setting your new HC up to fail. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

ND has to take their lumps. You don't learn a ton from beating Toledo.

I disagree. I think an easy win, helps ease in a new HC. Getting blown out by Ohio St isn’t going to help one bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

So you run out of a contract? Where is the precedent for this? Who has done this?

I’d try to push it back a year. I don’t know if there’s precedent but as we’ve seen with Covid, it’s a lot easier to find games on short notice than we thought 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rocketsan said:

You live in a fantasy world… push the game back… lol 

Push the series back to ‘23 &’24. But whatever, I’m sure when OSU hangs 70 on this Defense and he’s 0-2, it won’t affect his confidence 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Ohio State probably has contracts with other teams in 24 dude

They can break those contracts. Regardless, this sucks. They’re going to get blown out by Ohio St and all of the momentum is gone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, GunSlinger said:

And what's that say to the players lol.  Hey you guys aren't that good and we're afraid.  Give me a break.  

Better than losing by 50 and embarrassing the program even further.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, ELDER06 said:

Push the series back to ‘23 &’24. But whatever, I’m sure when OSU hangs 70 on this Defense and he’s 0-2, it won’t affect his confidence 

These games are contracted…

Edited by Rocketsan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wounded Gazelle said:

Nebraska tried to do the same with Oklahoma this year... and everyone laughed in their face because that's some cowardice bullshit. Are you a closeted Scott Frost follower? 

Cool, then don’t bitch when Clarence Lewis gives up 200 yards and 3 TDs to Smith Njiba

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would expect ND to open as double digit underdogs. New coach, new QB and we just don’t have any defensive backs who are able to run with their receivers (only two teams do). 
 

It’s going to be a rough start for Freeman. If we had won today, I don’t think a blowout loss would be such a big deal. If we get killed then I think the doubters will start to come in droves. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ndomer4 said:

I would expect ND to open as double digit underdogs. New coach, new QB and we just don’t have any defensive backs who are able to run with their receivers (only two teams do). 
 

It’s going to be a rough start for Freeman. If we had won today, I don’t think a blowout loss would be such a big deal. If we get killed then I think the doubters will start to come in droves. 

Yeah, and how is he supposed to recruit when ND gets embarrassed again on a National stage? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...