Notre Dame Draft Eligible Players

Pregame

Marcus Freeman has already won some impressive recruiting battles in his year with Notre Dame, but on Saturday, a year to the day of news breaking that would be Notre Dame’s DC for 2021, he won his most significant to date. Junior defensive end Isaiah Foskey announced via Twitter that he was returning to Notre …

The post BOOM! Freeman Lands Biggest Recruit to Date: Isaiah Foskey Returning appeared first on UHND.com - Notre Dame Football, Basketball, & Recruiting.

View the full article

9 minutes ago, SDIrishFan said:

I’m more worried about CB for next year. But WR long term.

Skill wise I am worried about CB. Numbers/depth wise more concerned about WR.  Long term I don’t think we need to worry about either as I believe Freeman will have both stacked in short order.

Edited by ndfanatic78
  • Leprechaun 1

32 minutes ago, Pregame said:

Isaiah Pryor declared for the NFL Draft. 

Sadly he was a disappointment to me. Coming from Ohio State I thought they got a good one. I can’t remember a single play or highlight from his time at ND. 

The good news on the re-recruitment front for Notre Dame continued on Sunday when starting center Jarrett Patterson announced his return for his senior season. With his return, the Irish now return five players who started games for the Irish in 2021 and are poised to have one of the best offensive lines in all …

The post Jarrett Patterson’s Return to Notre Dame Sets Irish Up for Elite OL in 2022 appeared first on UHND.com - Notre Dame Football, Basketball, & Recruiting.

View the full article

1 hour ago, coltssb said:

Sadly he was a disappointment to me. Coming from Ohio State I thought they got a good one. I can’t remember a single play or highlight from his time at ND. 

I think he was consistent when called upon, but that just wasn’t very much. I’m with you though, wishing he’d made a bigger impact.

Maybe he can be a good special teams player at the next level?

He looks shredded as hell in that picture. Damn son, you better be destroying fools next year! Happy to see him come back, the WR has plenty of skill, but will it have that one stand-out WR that every team needs?

10 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

He looks shredded as hell in that picture. Damn son, you better be destroying fools next year! Happy to see him come back, the WR has plenty of skill, but will it have that one stand-out WR that every team needs?

I honestly think Styles can be that. Or as close as ND has been to having one since Floyd or Daniels.

• Heart 2

17 hours ago, SDIrishFan said:

hope him and Wilkins come back healthy

I love Davis coming back, I think he has the ability to play at the next level if he can stay healthy. I think he exceeded expectations this season while some others failed to meet. I hope he has a strong year and ends up in the league. 

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, EddieAngel said:

I love Davis coming back, I think he has the ability to play at the next level if he can stay healthy. I think he exceeded expectations this season while some others failed to meet. I hope he has a strong year and ends up in the league. 

it’s too bad he’s going to miss spring and probably a chunk of the summer getting healthy.

There’s going to be some interesting battles this spring. OL and WR are two big ones. Safety, Rover are two others. These are all good things.

Just now, NDhoosier said:

Have we heard anything on Doerer? I believe he is the only 6th year option left that I do not know of his plans. Did I miss it somewhere?

I thought he was out of eligibility. I could be wrong.