2022 HS All-American Games

Big23Head

Just now, Big23Head said:

Williams isn’t explosive but man he would have been a nice, steady addition. Finds a way to get in position and makes plays. 

Like you say the only thing that keeps me from being too bummed is the lack of  top end speed. That said, Merriweather is reminding me of EQ St. Brown

6 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Like you say the only thing that keeps me from being too bummed is the lack of  top end speed. That said, Merriweather is reminding me of EQ St. Brown

I think he is more dynamic than EQ. His size alone is very intriguing. I cant wait to see him competing for 50/50 balls.

• Heart 2

Everyone heard what CJ Williams said regarding Riley's ability to constantly field great QBs and productive offenses.  I hope Rees heard that and ND can step up QB recruiting.  No reason ND can't get a Buchner level or better QB every recruiting cycle.  

• Heart 3

1 hour ago, 4thand1 said:

Everyone heard what CJ Williams said regarding Riley's ability to constantly field great QBs and productive offenses.  I hope Rees heard that and ND can step up QB recruiting.  No reason ND can't get a Buchner level or better QB every recruiting cycle.  

Also, maybe if Harbaugh leaves for the NFL, Notre Dame can land Dante Moore in 2023. That would help as well and maybe help the offensive side of the ball in that class.

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Wagner needs a lot of weight but the athleticism is there

The dude looks like a basketball player, he could be a beast if he’s able to get bigger without losing a ton of mobility. All of the AA game reports said despite being skinny, he plays strong, even stronger than some of the 300 pounders. 

2 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Is Wagner playing in two AA bowls? For some reason, I thought that players could only play in one.

Yes, he also played in the All American Bowl. They might have to choose between the All American Bowl and the Under Armour All American Game, but there are a bunch of guys who already played in one of those and are playing in the Polynesian Bowl - including ND guys like Wagner, Merriweather, and Tuihalamaka. Some other big names too: Travis Hunter, Kevin Coleman, CJ Williams, Walter Nolen, etc.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Is Wagner playing in two AA bowls? For some reason, I thought that players could only play in one.

You can play in two all star games. The big ones make you choose but then they often choose a secondary one, Like there is also an Ohio Vs PA one, i think called the BIG 33 or something like that. In the carolinas they also have a North carolina vs south carolina game. 

• Cheers 1