2021 Moderator & Poster of the Year Awards!!!

Mike

Rarely posted this past season for a variety of reasons.  Feeling new energy with the coaching change though after a lot of staleness in the program IMO.  We'll see what happens.

I think I joined in '08, and this has been by far the longest running ND forum I've been a member of.  Thanks to everyone who's made this thing go vroom!

• Heart 3

13 hours ago, Mike said:

I know there are a few more days to go for the year, but I don't expect much to change in terms of reputation. Leaders are as follows.

First up, Moderators

#1 - @FaithInIrishForeverwith 923 Reputation points, ~ double the next closest poster

Faith has been my right-hand man since I started my journey in bringing Domer Domain to the modern age this spring. He has been there every step of the way, has provided extremely valuable feedback, and has a better grasp of what being a Domer is all about. He cares for this community like family, which is exactly what I want to see this place be. Like a big family. And although things get heated like it does in a family, Faith is always there to try and play the role of getting everyone back on the same page. Thank you, Faith. You have been a huge asset for the site. And that doesn't even include the behind-the-scenes stuff like updating the YouTube highlights on the homepage of domerdomain.com

image.thumb.png.61202406c515057f6cefd87a7de9e427.png

#2 - Our Newest member of our Mod team @NYGoldenDomer, with 284 Reputation Points. He joined the moderating team fairly recently, but he has been a fantastic addition so far, and extremely active in the community. 

#3 - The rest of the moderating team, which includes @SDIrishFan ,@SpeedsterX, @Donjuan, @tdnd81, and the rest of the Moderating team:@ND FANATIC, @GoldLid, @EnviedOne, @Irish Chris, @Austin, @JonesTech.

Some are more active posters than others. Some are more lurkers, but they're all a very important reason Domer Domain is what it is today. So I want to thank every single one of them.

Next up, Domers / Members!

This is going to be a 1a / 1b scenario as I'm overruling the point system on this one since both of these members are very important contributors to the forum. And they are (in no particular order) @OKelleyIrish& @Big23Head.

#1 @OKelleyIrish joined Domer Domain in 2017, but activity really ramped up this year. He has created some GREAT discussions such as the ND assistant coach / staff tracker, What to Watch threads, post-game thoughts, and more. Thank you for the amazing contributions, and we look forward to your continued involvement in Domer Domain. It's no secret how important content like that is to keep a forum active.

#1 @Big23Head, who has always gone above and beyond when it comes to the recruitment side of things. Recruiting is something that Domer Domain has always been thought of as a leader in, and he's a big reason why. Thank you for owning the Recruiting Prospects threads prospering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each and every poster is the reason Domer Domain continues to thrive. But I want to thank the following members & mods for going above and beyond. Please consider dropping a thank you to them below.

@FaithInIrishForever, @NYGoldenDomer, @OKelleyIrish, @Big23Head

THANK YOU!

P.S. Keep a lookout in your Private Messages. Sometime this week, the above 4 members will be receiving a small token of appreciation - A Gift Card to Fanatics.com. Use this on whatever you would like. I wish I could offer more since your contributions are invaluable. But I wanted to get you all something as a thank you. :green-heart:

Thanks Mike for the kind words.

First and foremost. 

#1 Faith freaking kills it. What a dude....

#2 Big23.... I've stepped back from cruitin', but I've dabbled into some of his stuff. Total dude too! 

Not going to go through all the list, but several great guys and gals. And thank YOU, for being reactive to requests. It's what ownership is all about. You're getting it right. 

Apologies for not doing as much lately. Traveling, and especially this month, just burning the candle at both ends. 

Go Irish, and happy holidays to every single Irish fan. Even Elder who I give a bunch of flack lol. If you're an ND fan, you're a guy or gal I'd buy a beer (or cocktail) for any day!

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

I was seeing how much Brian was contributing and I went to DJ suggesting asking Brian/Faith if he wanted to to be a mod. Some thought it may be too much physically and I contemplated that too. I asked anyway and you KILLED it Faith! All you guys are doing great and thanks Mike for getting this old site humming with some new toys. Thanks to DJ basically running the place for so many years to the point where he'd let me call him any time day or night if there was any type of emergency, which happened from time to time.

One more person I would personally like to thank and had put up for being a Moderator (but he didn't want it) is Rocketsan! For past contributions that can't be overlooked. Thank you too big guy!

• Heart 2
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, SpeedsterX said:

I was seeing how much Brian was contributing and I went to DJ suggesting asking Brian/Faith if he wanted to to be a mod. Some thought it may be too much physically and I contemplated that too. I asked anyway and you KILLED it Faith! All you guys are doing great and thanks Mike for getting this old site humming with some new toys. Thanks to DJ basically running the place for so many years to the point where he'd let me call him any time day or night if there was any type of emergency, which happened from time to time.

One more person I would personally like to thank and had put up for being a Moderator (but he didn't want it) is Rocketsan! For past contributions that can't be overlooked. Thank you too big guy!

I still remember standing up to a well known industry recruiting expert, to stand up for our recruiting thread, reporting myself to Speedy and we grew to be even better friends since then.

• Heart 2
  • Cheers 2