Transfer Portal: Outgoing ND Players

Pregame

30 minutes ago, nd1989 said:

Surprised at this. Thought he would start this year. 

I am a little bit, but something tells me that he was not going to get as much playing time as he wanted... not sure how I feel about this to be honest.

8 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

I am a little bit, but something tells me that he was not going to get as much playing time as he wanted... not sure how I feel about this to be honest.

I don't think him leaving will be any big loss, especially coming off of two achilles injuries. Seemed like a good player pre-injury, best of luck to him. 

17 minutes ago, Pregame said:

I don't think him leaving will be any big loss, especially coming off of two achilles injuries. Seemed like a good player pre-injury, best of luck to him. 

He looked great in the first half but the 30 - 35s in the second half killed us. Too many short fields.

35 minutes ago, EddieAngel said:

He looked great in the first half but the 30 - 35s in the second half killed us. Too many short fields.

I was talking about Moala. 

I think Bramblett has been a good-very good punter for most of his career, but he did has a tendency to let the 35 yd shank punt sneak in at seemingly the worst moments. 

50 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

Bramblett was inconsistent throughout the whole season. But it is odd for a starting punter to go to a transfer portal.... I wonder why.

He wants to play closer to home because his dad is a HS coach and he has to leave the house at like 4am to drive to ATL, Fly to Chicago, then drive to SB to catch games or something crazy like that. No hard feelings, Bramblett just wants to be closer to home so his family can watch him play. Also, if he goes to Bama, will probably win a NC. 

Bramblett was poor today, in fact his last 4-5 games have t been good. I don’t know when he decided to leave but it’s probably effected his play.

On a side note why does a Punter need to be closer to home for his family to see him play? He gets on the field a handful of times a game. If I’m a parent of the ND Punter, I’m telling my kid “you’re getting a degree from the university of Notre Dame, you’re not going anywhere.”

4 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

Bramblett was inconsistent throughout the whole season. But it is odd for a starting punter to go to a transfer portal.... I wonder why.

He saw the Dr Pepper ‘Fansville’ commercial…

Edited by stdntDrvr

12 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

He got/gets his degree and wants to transfer closer to home so his family can see him play. 

1 minute ago, Big23Head said:

Sounds like Avery Davis, Kevin Austin, and Braden Lenzy are leaning toward moving on from ND. 

JFC, that f’n moron Alexander. Cool, 4 scholarship WRs on the roster. That god dam loser. 

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, ELDER06 said:

JFC, that f’n moron Alexander. Cool, 4 scholarship WRs on the roster. That god dam loser. 

Maybe if we ran a scheme all year similar to yesterdays play calling these guys would want to stay since the receivers were more involved.

Instead your boy found a way to have an inept running game unless Kyren broke something on his own and also limited targets to a bunch of good receivers 

2 minutes ago, JTennant said:

Maybe if we ran a scheme all year similar to yesterdays play calling these guys would want to stay since the receivers were more involved.

Instead your boy found a way to have an inept running game unless Kyren broke something on his own and also limited targets to a bunch of good receivers 

Rees is the Oc, that’s on him.

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

Sounds like Avery Davis, Kevin Austin, and Braden Lenzy are leaning toward moving on from ND. 

Where did you hear this? This would be a nightmare if true. Only Austin has NFL prospects, but a transfer for any of these guys would be odd. 

We really need a 2022 recruit and a few transfers. Maybe Watts can move back. 

Edited by ndomer4

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

Not saying you’re wrong big, but I have heard different about Davis and lenzy. Heard Austin prob. gone. 

32 minutes ago, USAFA03_HUGENDFAN said:

Wow figured they keep Austin and Lenzy around. Going to be really thin at WR if all three go. Interested to see how they solve that mess. 

I’m sure the program wants them to stay

4 minutes ago, Domers23 said:

Not saying you’re wrong big, but I have heard different about Davis and lenzy. Heard Austin prob. gone. 

He thinks he can play in the NFL? Peak delusion 

• Cheers 1