• Join Domer Domain

:lepreachaun: Join our community & be a part of the conversation. 

Official: Marcus Freeman Named Next Irish Head Coach

SpeedsterX

Just now, NYGoldenDomer said:

Why wait?  Do it right in the middle of the Cincinnati Houston game.  

I assume Father John Jenkin's trip to the Vatican may influence that but the press release was absolutely for the college football playoff committee. Like it or not this was handled EXPERTLY by one Jack Swarbrick in my opinion, his goal being continuity  

• Leprechaun 1

10 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

I assume Father John Jenkin's trip to the Vatican may influence that but the press release was absolutely for the college football playoff committee. Like it or not this was handled EXPERTLY by one Jack Swarbrick in my opinion, his goal being continuity  

I know I was just being facetious 

Just now, NYGoldenDomer said:

I know I was just being facetious 

I know i was just answering a future question for someone else who will wonder. Getting a head coach hired in a week, saying not one word of a lie in the press conference.

Swarbrick: "We will not have an interim head coach"

What he meant, "We will have hired our full time head coach"

Last Statement by Swarbrick paraphrased

I'm committed to the current players: I will not let this damage your progress this season

Result: It did not

I have a new level of respect for Swarbick. Truth telling after Kelly found his fairy god mother.

• Heart 1
  • Leprechaun 2

11 minutes ago, Kid Gloves said:

Love this!  First time since Lou that I absolutely love the HC and his character.  Let's do this!!!!

I mean. I almost ran through a wall for this guy. Wow. That is enthusiasm!  I feel sorry for the next team that they play. Get that music and blaring and get to work boys!  I can see Bali’s pushing these guys like no other. 

• Cheers 1
  • Leprechaun 1