ND assistant coach / staff tracker

After falling short yesterday, we should be looking forward to learning who the remainder of our staff will be in the coming days. Anticipate new coaches at the following positions:

OL: Heistand/Chris Watt combo is the popular rumor

ST Coordinator

Defensive Coordinator

WR coach

Not sure if we will be adding any additional positions but these seem to be the logical ones. CFB Watcher on Twitter has a solid list for every one of those openings. 

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Irish_Thunder said:

After falling short yesterday, we should be looking forward to learning who the remainder of our staff will be in the coming days. Anticipate new coaches at the following positions:

OL: Heistand/Chris Watt combo is the popular rumor

ST Coordinator

Defensive Coordinator

WR coach

Not sure if we will be adding any additional positions but these seem to be the logical ones. CFB Watcher on Twitter has a solid list for every one of those openings. 

Lol that twitter account literally spits out the same exact thing Loy and the other beat reporters state on their boards. He has no inside information.

• Flames 1

4 hours ago, jumpman5678 said:

Lol that twitter account literally spits out the same exact thing Loy and the other beat reporters state on their boards. He has no inside information.

That's fine, just one that I like to follow. I never stated he had any inside info.

Here's noted hardass, Nick Saban, CAVING to the SOFT WORLD we've become. (Or, he's just an incredible coach who is demanding but also knows how to coach his guys in a way where he can get the best out of them).

Edited by Pregame

I think most thought this would be coming post bowl game. I hope they get a good replacement. The WR development has been lacking for a few years. As for Hiestand I have heard that is pretty much a done deal from a few sources, granted if it was a done deal I am shocked they it wasn't announced as soon as the bowl the game was concluded and Quinn was shown the door.

ya, not surprised about the Heistand news at this point, but glad they got rid of Del... no idea who they will get to replace him though. I dont know any good WR coaches at the moment. Not really my cup to tea to keep up with all the assistant coaches in football around the country (college and NFL).

@Pregame Nothing wrong with what Saban said, I agree with him. There are times to be hard on the players. however, like the old saying goes, you attract more bees with honey than vinegar.

So curious who gets the DC spot, LB spot, and WR spot. could make a massive difference.

• Mike changed the title to Notre Dame Reportedly Set to Bring Back Harry Hiestand as OL Coach