ND assistant coach / staff tracker

OKelleyIrish

Mike
This post was recognized by Mike!

OKelleyIrish was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 10 points.

Just a thread to capture all the assistant statuses so we don't have 100 more threads about every situation...

Here's the full list. Personally I like just about everyone but Quinn

And looks like Rees wants to stay, just need to match or better LSU's offer (400k over ND's current)

Edited by OKelleyIrish
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, SDIrishFan said:

Sounds great but doubt it’s true. Sounds like the meeting took a grand total of 2 minutes and Kelly walked out. Who knows tho.

If Freeman chewed Kelly's ass I have a tough time seeing Kelly trying to make him the highest paid coordinator in the business.

Not saying it isn't true because business is business, but seems less likely. 

• Heart 1

27 minutes ago, SDIrishFan said:

Sounds great but doubt it’s true. Sounds like the meeting took a grand total of 2 minutes and Kelly walked out. Who knows tho.

ESPN said the meeting lasted 11 minutes. 

That's awfully short. But 2 minutes, or 11 minutes. Sounds like something happened to cut it short. You'd think it would have been longer.

6 minutes ago, OKelleyIrish said:

ESPN said the meeting lasted 11 minutes. 

That's awfully short. But 2 minutes, or 11 minutes. Sounds like something happened to cut it short. You'd think it would have been longer.

I can’t find which Twitter feed I saw it on. But one said he had left campus by 7:11, 11 minutes after the meeting started. The other said the meeting only took 2 minutes with Kelly leaving and not taking any questions from the players

3 minutes ago, SDIrishFan said:

I can’t find which Twitter feed I saw it on. But one said he had left campus by 7:11, 11 minutes after the meeting started. The other said the meeting only took 2 minutes with Kelly leaving and not taking any questions from the players

Tend to agree that it’s more likely 2 minutes or somewhere around there. All just reports about everything but man I would live for that Freeman story to be true

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, OKelleyIrish said:

Just a thread to capture all the assistant statuses so we don't have 100 more threads about every situation...

Here's the full list. Personally I like just about everyone but Quinn

And looks like Rees wants to stay, just need to match or better LSU's offer (400k over ND's current)

Good fir Tommy, a true ND man!

• Heart 1

• Mike changed the title to Notre Dame Reportedly Set to Bring Back Harry Hiestand as OL Coach
  • NYGoldenDomer locked, locked and unlocked this topic