Kelly to LSU

The Captain 19

The Boomer & Gio last line was "just be who you are man!"

He was being who he is.......a complete f'n Dbag!!!!

I thank God that LSU has given us the greatest gift this holiday season. A bunch of excited college football players that are excited about playing for a guy they respect and have love for. 

Sorry Bayou Brian......you will never receive a reaction from your team like the one that Marcus Freeman got today!! 

• Leprechaun 1

1 hour ago, JoeyD said:

Sorry Bayou Brian......you will never receive a reaction from your team like the one that Marcus Freeman got today!! 

Pure Gold. Sold !  “Bayou Brian” it is, from this moment forward !

Looking forward to LSU halftime interviews to hear Bayou Brian speak

Edited by zemaniak

11 hours ago, JTennant said:

Lock this MF.

he gone it’s over. It’s all been said and re-said. 

We don’t need more people in this world trying to shut down discourse.  Cool it.  We’re enjoying it.  If you don’t, move along lil dogie…. Have the self-discipline not to click it.

1 hour ago, irishwavend said:

We don’t need more people in this world trying to shut down discourse.  Cool it.  We’re enjoying it.  If you don’t, move along lil dogie…. Have the self-discipline not to click it.

Yeah well they lock every other forum on this domain. I figured if there was a good candidate to lock something, this would be it.. 

He gone 😄

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, JTennant said:

Yeah well they lock every other forum on this domain. I figured if there was a good candidate to lock something, this would be it.. 

He gone 😄

Google is a force in the success of Discussion Boards. Google searches sees popular threads, threads with lots of views. If we have 20 Kelly threads with 1,000 views each, google will not see them. If we have one thread with 20k views Google search may see it. As you see during the last week we've gotten 6 or 7 new members.  Some threads have indeed been locked, merged and unlocked in this very thread.

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Google is a force in the success of Discussion Boards. Google searches sees popular threads, threads with lots of views. If we have 20 Kelly threads with 1,000 views each, google will not see them. If we have one thread with 20k views Google search may see it. As you see during the last week we've gotten 6 or 7 new members.  Some threads have indeed been locked, merged and unlocked in this very thread.

I don’t want more members.  I just want to hide in my corner of the internet like Obi Wan Kenobi, and just make it to the Cantina with my friends every once in a while.  Haha.  I’ve got 15 years invested in being a solitary misanthrope here.  🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, irishwavend said:

I don’t want more members.  I just want to hide in my corner of the internet like Obi Wan Kenobi, and just make it to the Cantina with my friends every once in a while.  Haha.  I’ve got 15 years invested in being a solitary misanthrope here.  🤣🤣🤣

First, I  know your joking and that is perfectly fine. We all want this place to be around a long time.

• Cheers 1

Sampson has an article over at The Athletic chronicling the last 24 hours of Kelly's tenure at ND. A couple of the issues broached were Kelly's request to meet with Swarbrick and Jenkins regarding overdue facilities upgrades and his contract after Tucker got 95 million from Michigan State. He never got the meeting.

Does anybody have any other details or even rumors about this?

Edited by DamshaBua

3 minutes ago, DamshaBua said:

Sampson has an article over at The Athletic chronicling the last 24 hours of Kelly's tenure at ND. A couple of the issues broached were Kelly's request to meet with Swarbrick and Jenkins regarding overdue facilities upgrades and his contract after Tucker got 95 million from from Michigan State. He never got the meeting.

Does anybody have any other details or even rumors about this?

That makes sense. I have a theory.

Here it is

SWARBRICK DID NOT WANT KELLY TO COACH ND AT 70 YEARS OLD.

WHY?

1. CHARLIE WEIS GOT PAID A LONG TIME NOT TO COACH ND BY KEVIN WHITE

2. KELLY WAS PERFORMING VERY GOOD, NOT GREAT

3, 10 MILLION IS THE PRICE THAT THE MARKET SAID KELLY EARNED. IN THE STOCK MARKET ITS BUY SELL OR STAY.

4. LSU OVERPAYED FOR KELLY LIKE ND OVERPAID FOR CHALIE WEIS

5. ND WAS AT A STAY OR SELL ON BK. NOT A BUY

• Heart 2