Kelly to LSU

The Captain 19

12 hours ago, Rattlesnake said:

I don't have time to go back through this thread.. or any of the 80 other threads about BK to see if this has been posted yet.. but this is honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I can't stop watching it.

Is he serious? How could this all be working out better for us? He's from Massachusetts and never coached in the south. Just.. *chef's kiss* for this asshole. 

• Cheers 2
  • Trophy 1

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ftw/2021/12/03/brian-kelly-fake-southern-accent-family-comparison/49474121/

This is awesome. It is utterly embarrassing; I cringed watching the original and the comparison clip.

The internet is the most awesome and horrible medium ever created. Today, because of revelations like this, we should celebrate it.  

I need more items like this to help me get over the situation. 

😆😆😆

This crap is just getting better and better. They reused a video Kelly made at ND for a LSU video. Holly crap I need to let this go but you can buy this kind comedy. He just can't help himself from looking like a fool. how many times you going to trip over your own feet.

Edited by ndfanatic78
  • Poo 1

Here's another gem I came across in an obscure corner of the internet. It's a weird read (is it pro or con? not sure). Also, not exactly sure how legit it is. But Priscilla Joseph quoted in the article is apparently (former) LSU WR's coach, Mickey Joseph's wife. Coach Joseph was rumored to be headed to Nebraska prior to the Kelly hiring, then there was some smoke that maybe he'd stay and it's being announced today that he's in fact going to Nebraska. 

At any rate, if true, this is another rake Kelly would be stepping on.

1 hour ago, ndfanatic78 said:

😆😆😆

This crap is just getting better and better. They reused a video Kelly made at ND for a LSU video. Holly crap I need to let this go but you can buy this kind comedy. He just can't help himself from looking like a fool. how many times you going to trip over your own feet.

@soulpatch You ok with LSU reusing ND promotional material and just digitally removing the ND and adding LSU?

14 minutes ago, soulpatch said:

Confused by the question (specifically, why it's directed at me). I mean, no. 🤷‍♂️

You crapped on my post about LSU using ND promotional videos and editing them. I assumed that meant you disagreed that it was funny and pathetic and another Kelly misstep. No worries. Peace

4 hours ago, irishwavend said:

You know, I thought this was an early Christmas present, but we’re getting a gift from Kelly every day.  Are we unknowingly celebrating Hannukah?  Haha.

It’s the gift that keeps on giving….allll yearrr long, Clark!

Post of the year honors!!!!

2 hours ago, ndfanatic78 said:

You crapped on my post about LSU using ND promotional videos and editing them. I assumed that meant you disagreed that it was funny and pathetic and another Kelly misstep. No worries. Peace

Is it possible the crap was meant for the video and not you?