2021 Week 13 Rankings

Week 13 Coaches poll released.  Nice shakeup at the top with Oregon losing.  Obviously Michigan State takes a big fall as well.  Surprised to see Baylor behind Oklahoma here.  AP should be out within the hour so standby for that.

1 - Georgia
2 - Alabama
3 - Ohio State
4 - Cincinnati
5 - Notre Dame
6 - Michigan
7 - Oklahoma State
8 - Ole Miss
9 - Oklahoma
10 - Baylor

• Like 1
  • Trophy 1

Just now, NYGoldenDomer said:

Week 13 Coaches poll released.  Nice shakeup at the top with Oregon losing.  Obviously Michigan State takes a big fall as well.  Surprised to see Baylor ahead of Oklahoma here.  AP should be out within the hour so standby for that.

1 - Georgia
2 - Alabama
3 - Ohio State
4 - Cincinnati
5 - Notre Dame
6 - Michigan
7 - Oklahoma State
8 - Ole Miss
9 - Oklahoma
10 - Baylor

Very good. I think the AP will be similar. Then I think ND will up to 6 on Tuesday night. I'm unrealistically hopeful for the Iron Bowl this year if its at Auburn. I need to check. Rivalry games on the road like Oregon last night produce upsets. 

24 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Very good. I think the AP will be similar. Then I think ND will up to 6 on Tuesday night. I'm unrealistically hopeful for the Iron Bowl this year if its at Auburn. I need to check. Rivalry games on the road like Oregon last night produce upsets. 

It is @ Auburn this season

Just now, NYGoldenDomer said:

It is @ Auburn this season

Take it for what its worth I've watched the Auburn at Penn State game this year and Auburn under Harsin had a good running game and at least a solid defense. Auburn made a few turnovers late to lose. Harsin has a bit of big game Chris Peterson Boise State energy. So theres my story and i'm sticking to it. Thanks for listening. Its unlikely but possible.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AnTostal said:

I think Ohio State would beat Alabama. That QB looks like a stud. 
People here want to see ND play in big games. The first game next year will be huge. 

Yeah it is going to be something. Olave will be off to the NFL which is good because he is a monster. Still gonna be a fight especially at the Horseshoe. 

Oklahoma state best win was Baylor..  and the beginning of their year was shaky at best ...  Tulsa is the smallest D1 program ..or at least close..       if their game against Oklahoma is close ..  itll be a nailbiter as to who they pick for a final spot