Jump to content

Transfer Portal watchlist


ELDER06
 Share

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Yeah well said. Let’s say no one else comes in and Buchner wins the job as expected. I think Pyne  would stay, but what if he doesn’t? That qb room becomes awfully suspect after Buchner

Do people not realize you only get 85 scholarships? If you wanted Him recruit him and sign him. Irish struggled to get Brandon Joseph in. He graduated in 3 years from north western and he had to jump through hoops… 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, Jburkdd12 said:

Do people not realize you only get 85 scholarships? If you wanted Him recruit him and sign him. Irish struggled to get Brandon Joseph in. He graduated in 3 years from north western and he had to jump through hoops… 

They are below 85. They may still have some guys leave. I wouldn’t worry about 85 right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Jburkdd12 said:

And Qb is not a need WR is… they have 4 QB on scholarship s. 

Yes wr is an issue. Of course it is. But you don’t turn down an ability to improve at any position.

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coltssb said:

They are below 85. They may still have some guys leave. I wouldn’t worry about 85 right now. 

Not yet, they are still at 87

But I doubt Dart would come here unless he was guaranteed a starting spot, which there is no way the coaches can guarantee that with Buchner/Pyne there and Dart the same age with little experience as well.

Edited by NDhoosier
  • Heart 2
  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NDhoosier said:

Not yet, they are still at 87

But I doubt Dart would come here unless he was guaranteed a starting spot, which there is no way the coaches can guarantee that with Buchner/Pyne there and Dart the same age with little experience as well.

Did I misread on another thread that they are below 85 or will be?

The departures…Austin, Maolo, White, Hamilton, Kia(mission), Williams, Coan, C’bo(most likely), Hinish, MTA, Keys, Simon, Carroll, Pryor, Madden, Bramblett(scholly?), Doerer(scholly?), Am I missing anyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe they are currently sitting at 86 including Cbo. It sounds like there are multiple other transfers not officially announced yet. There may be more after spring. I could envision 7-8 players leaving in total. 

Edited by Big23Head
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Big23Head said:

I believe they are currently sitting at 86 including Cbo. It sounds like there are multiple other transfers not officially announced yet. There may be more after spring. I could envision 7-8 players leaving in total. 

Anyone you care to share on? Front line guys? Knew there were rumblings of more, but 7-8 seems like a lot.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Big23Head said:

I believe they are currently sitting at 86 including Cbo. It sounds like there are multiple other transfers not officially announced yet. There may be more after spring. I could envision 7-8 players leaving in total. 

Is this because of guys returning?  That would be Weisesk if they have a star studded senior team but no depth left for next year. If that’s the case you need to let some of these seniors walk. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I worded that poorly. I meant I could find 7-8 that might consider leaving, but not definitely would leave. I do not know the current ones that plan to transfer. The ones I could see considering it are Cbo, Bracy, Dirksen, Vinson, Wilkins, Ekwonu, Wallace, Correll, and Baker. Ekwonu, Correll, and Wallace might graduate this spring and have a decision to make. Baker has the call to get an ND degree next year by waiting or leave now if he thinks he is buried behind Alt and Fisher. He is likely only an injury away from playing too and HH coming back is worth him at least staying through spring. I'm not saying they will or should but injuries, PT, and being at ND for so long for these guys probably has caused them to at least consider it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

I worded that poorly. I meant I could find 7-8 that might consider leaving, but not definitely would leave. I do not know the current ones that plan to transfer. The ones I could see considering it are Cbo, Bracy, Dirksen, Vinson, Wilkins, Ekwonu, Wallace, Correll, and Baker. Ekwonu, Correll, and Wallace might graduate this spring and have a decision to make. Baker has the call to get an ND degree next year by waiting or leave now if he thinks he is buried behind Alt and Fisher. He is likely only an injury away from playing too and HH coming back is worth him at least staying through spring. I'm not saying they will or should but injuries, PT, and being at ND for so long for these guys probably has caused them to at least consider it.

Ah thanks. The ones that seem to matter the most to me in this order are Bracy, Wilkins, Correll, and Baker. The rest are just parts at this point. Bracy and Wilkins because of lack of depth. Correll and Baker because they could be starters next year for us or someone else. Maybe even “two year” starters. But that list isn’t as bad as I thought. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

I worded that poorly. I meant I could find 7-8 that might consider leaving, but not definitely would leave. I do not know the current ones that plan to transfer. The ones I could see considering it are Cbo, Bracy, Dirksen, Vinson, Wilkins, Ekwonu, Wallace, Correll, and Baker. Ekwonu, Correll, and Wallace might graduate this spring and have a decision to make. Baker has the call to get an ND degree next year by waiting or leave now if he thinks he is buried behind Alt and Fisher. He is likely only an injury away from playing too and HH coming back is worth him at least staying through spring. I'm not saying they will or should but injuries, PT, and being at ND for so long for these guys probably has caused them to at least consider it.

Wilkins is back

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, nd1989 said:

excited to see what he can do.  I thought he would have a breakout year, this year but then bit the injury bug....

I’m wondering if anything’s been reported on his injury? Right after it was said to be an MCL, which is usually a 6-8 week recovery. That should mean he should have been practicing during the bowl game.

Was it something more than MCL?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Jburkdd12 said:

Still smoke he is home sick and wants to leave. Has nothing to do with playing time or Notre dame 

Diggs has already posted on twitter that he is returning. I guess it could change, but not as of this moment.

  • Heart 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, NDhoosier said:

Diggs has already posted on twitter that he is returning. I guess it could change, but not as of this moment.

Was mentioned again on Irish Breakdown today that it’s still up in air. That guy is usually correct. He didn’t say he was gone said still a possibility he transfers 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jburkdd12 said:

Was mentioned again on Irish Breakdown today that it’s still up in air. That guy is usually correct. He didn’t say he was gone said still a possibility he transfers 

oh I see, I have not see that episode yet. Well poo, I'll have to watch that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...