BK postgame

6 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Why are they still playing these zoom call press conference games? ?

Yeah, seriously…Covid is practically over here in Florida.  ICUs are hardly seeing any Covid because everyone died or got discharged.  Look at the games…haven’t turned into superspreader events at all.  It’s over…get back to normal.

All that said, how do you mean fired up? I don’t have time to watch.  Ha.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Trophy (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, irishwavend said:

Yeah, seriously…Covid is practically over here in Florida.  ICUs are hardly seeing any Covid because everyone died or got discharged.  Look at the games…haven’t turned into superspreader events at all.  It’s over…get back to normal.

All that said, how do you mean fired up? I don’t have time to watch.  Ha.

Careful, you will anger those who voted for "the most popular president ever." They believe Covid-19 is the apocalypse and there is no way the Covid-19 statistics are being skewed. Fear brings power!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Poo (-1) 2
  • Cheers (+1) 1
  • Trophy (+1) 1

14 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

Careful, you will anger those who voted for "the most popular president ever." They believe Covid-19 is the apocalypse and there is no way the Covid-19 statistics are being skewed. Fear brings power!

It's almost like college football cured the world of the propaganda narrative crippling society.

I'm sure the libs will figure out a way to spin it in their favor. You think they'd already be dizzy by now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Poo (-1) 2
  • Leprechaun (+1) 2

Ever notice that this is a football board  where triggered fragile crazies come to spout divisionist rhetoric and cry. Like both political parties aren’t run by the same manipulative people just trying to give the illusion of 2 parties

Edited by ndfanatic78

4 hours ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

Its a zoom call press conference. Lets talk football.

We’re basically talking about how college football saved the world and ended the pandemic.  I count that as staying on topic…. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Cheers (+1) 1

• Mike locked this topic