Notre dame falls to #10

Morgandonor

In my eyes we should of fell to 15th. We are not a good team. Unfortunately it is going to be that type of year. We are talented but we are not top 20 talented...we are gonna lose 5 to 6 games this year. We have a good chance of losing to Purdue Folks we are bad. We have a lot of up side though. 2 years from now we will be good again. We don't reload at ND we build in 4 year increments, then we have a couple of good years. We are in the toilet right now.....we have a couple good players and we will be competitive and put up a good fight. Over all though this team stinks and we just need to root for them and take it for what is. 

• Like (+1) 1

That’s a favorable ranking.

I’m fine with preseason polls I just wish they’d freeze them for 3-4 weeks and re-rank everyone honestly because there’s a few teams behind UND that Vegas would favor on a neutral field. 

not that it matters anyhow. They have a gauntlet starting with Purdue all the way leading up to Navy then they have to watch out for Virginia while everyone is licking their wounds from all the cut blocks. 

if they can vastly improve and show us something we haven’t seen on TV yet (physicality and discipline) they’ll make the playoffs.

If they stay the same I’d say .500 the rest of the way for a 7-5 season

AP is 12...ESPN has us as 16,,,,,,i think 16 is fine and fair given our first two starts,,,,,this just isnt the kind of team for us to worry much about rankings,    We will need to IMPROVE by a substantial amount to have a good shot at 10 wins,,,,,hey it could happen.....just have to enjoy the season sans too high expectations!

aloha

8 hours ago, cali_domer said:

We have a 6 game stretch coming up where we can lose them all. Purdue can beat us, and everyone after that should be favored to beat us. We have talent in spots, but we suck right now. 

You are way underrating this team. Injuries are the biggest factor so far in their performance but they have plenty of grit and fight through whatever is thrown at them.,

1 hour ago, VCDomer said:

Someone wave the magic wand cuz Stanley, Martin and Nelson aren’t walking through that door! We will be out of the top 25 by November 1 if we don’t fix the Oline and the problems with Corner. 

1 Nov?  3 Oct is my prediction we are out of the top 25.  It’s a good thing I geobach it during the work week these days because my wife won’t let me hear the end of it after they loose to Purdue.