Had 3 years to recruit a Freshman QB1

1 hour ago, AnTostal said:

I wonder if ND would take Spencer Rattler when he enters the transfer portal. ND recruited him. I don’t think he’ll be long for OU. Looks like OU is going to be starting the freshman. 

I'd be OK with taking him. Not sure it would matter much though if our OL doesn't improve next season.

I'm a little surprised at OK flipping things given he's still completing about 75% of his passes, and still has a higher passer rating that the frosh.

If I were him, and was benched, I'd definitely go to a place with a strong OL and decent WRs. Not sure that's us lol... I could see somewhere like UGA or FL.

11 hours ago, OKelleyIrish said:

I'd be OK with taking him. Not sure it would matter much though if our OL doesn't improve next season.

I'm a little surprised at OK flipping things given he's still completing about 75% of his passes, and still has a higher passer rating that the frosh.

If I were him, and was benched, I'd definitely go to a place with a strong OL and decent WRs. Not sure that's us lol... I could see somewhere like UGA or FL.

He’s kill it at either one of those facilities. If I was scorned and knew I could beat out the incumbent, I’d go to Texas haha

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, coltssb said:

He’s kill it at either one of those facilities. If I was scorned and knew I could beat out the incumbent, I’d go to Texas haha

I'm sure a lot of teams would love to have him. 

Just not sure he'll stay in CFB. If he gets benched though, that would be a big kick in the nutz to his draft stock. He'd still go by round 2 or 3 IMO. A great year with another team would make him a 1st.