IRISH in the NFL - 2021 Edition

36 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

Hate to trash my favorite team. BUT, how many of those guys are the first two rounds?

The sad fact the last defensive player in the first round was Bryant Young speaks volumes of why we come up short so many times in the playoffs. Now Jaylon Smith should of been a first round and maybe JOK. So, the trend is finally going the right way. 

15 minutes ago, coltssb said:

Hate to trash my favorite team. BUT, how many of those guys are the first two rounds?

The sad fact the last defensive player in the first round was Bryant Young speaks volumes of why we come up short so many times in the playoffs. Now Jaylon Smith should of been a first round and maybe JOK. So, the trend is finally going the right way. 

I understand your point, but wanted to clarify that the trivia question was last defensive player drafted in first 10 spots of first round.  Most recent first rounder was Tillery in 2019.  

25 minutes ago, nd_irish said:

I understand your point, but wanted to clarify that the trivia question was last defensive player drafted in first 10 spots of first round.  Most recent first rounder was Tillery in 2019.  

Thank you!  I need to read better!  Thanks for the clarity!