Notre Dame Home Opener Exclusively On Peacock

On 8/30/2021 at 10:02 AM, dsnack46 said:

Anyone know how to view this on cinema or IPTV after the game has aired? I use cinema for most streaming services and it usually has it available after it goes off the air. 

I use Cinema a lot too but it doesn't have live streaming.  Also, aside from RAW and Smackdown, I don't recall ever seeing any previously aired sports games on there.  Granted, I never thought to look either.  As far as I know its just movies and tv shows.  Wrestling was listed under tv shows though.  So maybe try searching for ND football or Notre Dame football under the tv shows section.  Never know.

I don't have any experience with IPTV though I have been meaning to check it out.  As I stated in a previous post I streamed all of my ND games on the various tv station apps via a family shared cable account log in.  

Not sure if this was answered or not, but will peacock have a replay of the game available after the conclusion of the live broadcast. My son has a soccer game at 11:30 so I am hoping to catch a replay after. Normally I would just record it on dvr but obviously that can’t happen.

As annoying as this is, mostly because of still having ads, I said screw it and upgraded to premium.  We’re having family over for the game, so I really don’t mind paying $4.99 to watch it live.  Besides, Peacock gives you the option to downgrade and go back to free at any time.

Edited by Baldy

1 hour ago, Baldy said:

As annoying as this is, mostly because of still having ads, I said screw it and upgraded to premium.  We’re having family over for the game, so I really don’t mind paying $4.99 to watch it live.  Besides, Peacock gives you the option to downgrade and go back to free at any time.

That’s what we did those greedy bastards. Here’s your 5 dollars you desperately need. I’ll finally get to watch Yellowstone and Dr Death as well. So 5 dollars I guess is worth it for a month. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, coltssb said:

That’s what we did those greedy bastards. Here’s your 5 dollars you desperately need. I’ll finally get to watch Yellowstone and Dr Death as well. So 5 dollars I guess is worth it for a month. 

Yeah, I totally agree.  We want to watch those shows too.

4 minutes ago, ND_JACK said:

I hate to bring this up again but this letter published in the Observer today speaks to how I feel on this subject.

https://ndsmcobserver.com/2021/09/lettertofrjenkinsandjackswarbrick/

Well said. The exclusivity to Peacock is wrong on so many levels. You're alienating many decades / generations of fans. It's very short-sighted to make an extra buck. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, coltssb said:

C’mon!  You could of put it on your cop computer in your car while you fishing at the nearest lake 😃

HAHA, I will not deny watching a football game or two on my laptop (though they are limited to what ESPN+ is showing), but I am not paying for Peacock for such an experience. It's definitely more playing in the background and I miss all the good stuff. lol

As annoyed as I was by Notre Dame’s home opener being exclusively on Peacock, paying the $4.99 for premium saved me today.  I had a birthday party to take my daughter to for one of her classmates, pretty much right at the start of the second half.  🙄  I didn’t want the wife to have to pause the game and wait for me because I knew I would be gone for a while, so I just used the Peacock app on my phone and it worked out perfectly!  What made it even better was I didn’t have to sit around in the awkwardness of a kids birthday with people I don’t know, at least not for too long, and got to watch the Irish win!  🤘🏼😆🍀🏈