Jump to content

  • Join Domer Domain

    :lepreachaun: Join our community & be a part of the conversation. 

2023 Recruiting Prospects


Big23Head
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, IA Irish said:

I haven't heard this talked about,  but one would have to assume the coaches circled back on Avery Johnson and Jackson Arnold. Rumours that both wanted to commit well before ND was ready to move on from Dante. 

I wonder if those ships have indeed sailed or if there is potential fire an in season flip? 

Blenheim Havelock GIF by MarlboroughNZ

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


8 hours ago, IA Irish said:

I haven't heard this talked about,  but one would have to assume the coaches circled back on Avery Johnson and Jackson Arnold. Rumours that both wanted to commit well before ND was ready to move on from Dante. 

I wonder if those ships have indeed sailed or if there is potential fire an in season flip? 

No idea on Johnson, but Arnold had a committable offer and the staff was pushing for one before the whole Moore thing and he chose OU over ND.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TexasDomer said:

Nice!  Get him with his WR around

Yup.  A guy from just down that currently melting Texas road.  

Forecast high of 82 in South Bend tomorrow; 102 and counting in Austin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Updated commitment timelines:

TX QB Austin Novosad: Finalize his decision asap

MO RB Jeremiyah Love: Summer/Fall, potentially August

MA WR Ronan Hanafin: Summer, potentially anytime

LA LB Jaiden Ausberry: Summer, August 4

FL LB Samuel M'Pemba: Fall/Winter

OH S Ben Minich: Anytime, he visits ND tomorrow

Edited by Big23Head
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Big23Head said:

For those wondering (I'd expect OSU or Bama)

 

 

I’ll admit that when ND plays, I enjoy looking for guys ND recruited but committed to the team ND is playing that week. 
There will be a number of those guys at OSU this year and next. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Big23Head said:

Updated commitment timelines:

TX QB Austin Novosad: Finalize his decision asap

MO RB Jeremiyah Love: Summer/Fall, potentially August

MA WR Ronan Hanafin: Summer, potentially anytime

LA LB Jaiden Ausberry: Summer, August 4

FL LB Samuel M'Pemba: Fall/Winter

OH S Ben Minich: Anytime, he visits ND tomorrow

Any ideas about Freeling?  
Novosad seems like a long shot but ND did get him in n campus. Ohio State doesn’t have a QB is this class yet so I’m sure they’re working hard on him too. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, AnTostal said:

Any ideas about Freeling?  
Novosad seems like a long shot but ND did get him in n campus. Ohio State doesn’t have a QB is this class yet so I’m sure they’re working hard on him too. 

I don’t think anything is happening with Freeling. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TexasDomer said:

That’s got to be a bad sign with Love.  And 5’9 165 lbs?

Take both but I think things with Love are questionable at the moment or at least a tough battle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...