2023 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

11 hours ago, D Fence said:

That would be really nice to lock down our CB recruiting (no pun intended) and maybe allow Tease to play WR, though I think he winds up at USC.

I agree, it felt like USC really got his attention a month or so back.

3 hours ago, nd1989 said:

Big, I was looking for recruiting threads on specific prospects.  I saw Rico Flores cancelled his Georgia visit.  

We don’t have them for 2023, just started it for 2024. I added it to the 2023 visit thread too. 

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

Sounds like Jagusah might be on NDs campus today. There’s some positive buzz about him committing to ND. 

I am hoping that getting his mother to ND for first time will be enough for Jaqusah to commit

2 minutes ago, golson5 said:

My prediction is we land 5 recruits in the 23 class from now til july 14th

Micah Bell

Christian Gray

Charles Jagusah

Ronan Hanafin

Rico Flores

That would be great.  Almost home with this class. The only question mark for me from that group is Flores, but it sounds like recently OSU feels good about where they stand with Carnell Tate, so if they land him they likely don't take Flores.

Recruiting is going very well and the staff seems to be learning from things that are happening along the way.  Under rated part of the recruiting process is Chad Bowden son of former MLB GM Jim Bowden. Best recruiting coordinator ND has had since Vinny Cerrato.  I really hope ND does everything possible to keep him.  

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, 4thand1 said:

Recruiting is going very well and the staff seems to be learning from things that are happening along the way.  Under rated part of the recruiting process is Chad Bowden son of former MLB GM Jim Bowden. Best recruiting coordinator ND has had since Vinny Cerrato.  I really hope ND does everything possible to keep him.  

Unfortunately, I think Chad Bowden might want to do bigger and better things like coach or maybe get higher up into sports management so not sure how long he will stay a RC.