ND Targets Visiting Elsewhere (June 13)

MO WR Joshua Manning [KSU]

IL OL Charles Jagusah [Arkansas]

FL LB Jordan Hall [Michigan]

Edited by Big23Head
  • Leprechaun 1

2 hours ago, Big23Head said:

CJ Carr will be on campus recruiting this weekend

Just realized the importance of the timing of Carr's commitment. Let's there be a five star QB to help recruit other offensive players visiting this weekend.

7 hours ago, jbrown_9999 said:

Just realized the importance of the timing of Carr's commitment. Let's there be a five star QB to help recruit other offensive players visiting this weekend.

We said this before, its important to have a highly ranked QB locked in early so that the rest of the offense knows who they will be playing with.  That's why this whole Dante Moore drama is so disappointing.

6 minutes ago, nd1989 said:

We said this before, its important to have a highly ranked QB locked in early so that the rest of the offense knows who they will be playing with.  That's why this whole Dante Moore drama is so disappointing.

As Michigan fans like to say, maybe we dodged a bullet.  Dante seems potentially troublesome.  With Carr, you get a kid who clearly loves the school - no ifs, ands, or buts.

• Heart 2
  • Leprechaun 1

Yes, really excited to hear Carr will be back on campus.  He said in an interview that as soon as ND gives him a list of kids, he's going to start working on all of them. Love that leadership from that kid.

Posted (edited)

247: OT7: How the QBs fared on Day 1

Dante Moore was Alpha Dog

Detroit (Mich.) Martin Luther King’s Dante Moore - The ball just looked different coming out of Moore’s hand on Thursday. He was so impressive that even his incomplete passes still looked good. He threw the tightest ball in the tournament, had arguably the strongest arm and was the most accurate. He was hitting guys in stride with timing and anticipation and his ball placement was as good as you’ll see at this level. He’s currently rated the No. 12 player nationally in the 247Sports Composite, No. 8 in the Top247 and is a very special talent. His recruitment will be fascinating to watch moving forward and you can check out the latest in the video breakdown above from 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong.

Edited by Big23Head

I'm excited about these Developments. If Dante Moore suddenly wanted to commit, ND will take him. But no team can get so caught up with one player that they have no plan B. They continue to give Dante Months but the 2024 Commitment proves that not all elite QBs need months to decide. As Bighead stated, I too expect ND to make contingency plans in 2023 shortly.

14 minutes ago, 4thand1 said:

One of the recruiting sites spoke with Moore about Carr's commitment and how it affects his decision.  Does anyone know what his reply was?

I don't know what the recruiting sites say about the CJ commitment regarding Moore's potential commitment. I hope he decides to come here but this recruitment got very weird very fast. 

On 6/10/2022 at 6:55 AM, irishwavend said:

As Michigan fans like to say, maybe we dodged a bullet.  Dante seems potentially troublesome.  With Carr, you get a kid who clearly loves the school - no ifs, ands, or buts.

How so? I dont see that at all....

13 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

How so? I dont see that at all....

On the scale of me versus team, he seems to be more on the “me” side, which is not a bad thing, but it seems that Carr is more on the team side.  He’s enthralled with Notre Dame, itself, whereas it’s more of a business decision for Dante meaning he doesn’t have the same attachment necessarily.  But, I said it was potentially a problem…we know that once kids get to ND, a lot of them fall in love…tho not all.  Carr’s love seems guaranteed.

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush…Carr’s our bird in the hand.