2023 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, irishwavend said:

Who is IPC…?

Collective/NFT group that provides money to players

Here is the summery. It is an NFT but think of this NFT as a ticket. They host player meet and greats, tailgates etc etc, for peopel who own the NFT with 80% of the revenue going to the players

Edited by Synoptico
  • Heart 1

45 minutes ago, Synoptico said:

Collective/NFT group that provides money to players

Here is the summery. It is an NF but think of this NFT as a ticket. They host player meet and greats, tailgates etc etc, for peopel who own the NFT with 80% of the revenue going to the players

Oh, that’s great!

10 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Putting this here as well. The Dante Moore situation may have just gotten very interesting

Everything has CJ trending our way. The staff obviously has more information on Moore than we do. Would be crazy if we get both of them. 

36 minutes ago, Synoptico said:

How many 2023 guys have committable offers? Does everyone who OVs have a commitable offer?

Most do. I believe all of the OVs are committable. The only one I question is Jordan Hall because I believe Ausberry would be ahead of him.

1 hour ago, NDhoosier said:

The player that IPC was talking about did not have a committable offer from ND and it got real awkward when ND had to tell him straight up the truth... No idea who the player is though.

Awkward Ed Helms GIF by The Office

Just my opinion,, but I haven't believed, (unlike some on this board), that Moore is all ND. It always looked more like ND was all Dante Moore and Dante was all NIL. If Carr's committment has an impact on whether Moore commits, it might just be an easy out for Moore. It's easy to be sold on Moore's arm talent, but his apparent love for the NIL deal over all other factors makes me not concerned if he goes elsewhere.