2023 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

15 minutes ago, irishwavend said:

I don’t understand the Rodney Gallagher post…. “Not committed”?  What’s he talking about?

He doesn’t want people to think he committed with that video. Be clear with people seeing it. 

10 hours ago, irishwavend said:

I don’t understand the Rodney Gallagher post…. “Not committed”?  What’s he talking about?

Can it be as simple as Gallagher wanting people to know that he is still uncommitted despite posting a ND recruiting video?

11 hours ago, irishwavend said:

I think he was just sharing a cool video that ND prepared, but he didn't want people to see that as a commitment video. 

• Cheers 1

FYI for the future. They spoke with Peyton Bowen. Great chat and he sounds solid. Definitely talks like a very committed prospect. Dante Moore and Carnell Tate very briefly jumped in too. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

Right now Devon Houstan is scheduled to commit May 7 and Sullivan Absher May 13. Some have indicated Absher was going to take OVs, we will see what happens.

247: Commit Schedule

Given Loy's CB to ND for Jason Moore, would ND take five DL if both Devon Houstan and Jason Moore want to commit? 

1 hour ago, Big23Head said:

Look at the dates, its the way the present it. The more recent ones are for ND.

I agree, thats what i meant by book ended.... ie a CB for ND (Loy), then two for Clemson, then the ND ones. Surprised that there was ND before and after Clemson. 

6 hours ago, Big23Head said:

Right now Devon Houstan is scheduled to commit May 7 and Sullivan Absher May 13. Some have indicated Absher was going to take OVs, we will see what happens.

247: Commit Schedule

He shouldn't commit then if he wants to take visits.  Hopefully he commits and doesn't take any other visits

7 hours ago, Big23Head said:

My confidence level isn't as high as it was after his visit for the blue and gold game. Still like our chances however.

After adding Pendleton if we could add Freeling, Absher and Jagusah (possibly Paige too). That would be insane. 

Just the price of admission to watch our O and D lines compete everyday at practice would be well worth it.