2023 Recruiting Prospects

Big23Head

As of today, upcoming decision timelines expected or mentioned by the player as possible. I am not saying ND gets all of these guys by any means:

MI QB Dante Moore: Late spring/summer

WA RB Jayden Limar: Late spring/summer

PA WR Rodney Gallagher: Summer

TX WR Jaden Greathouse: Summer

CA WR Rico Flores: Summer

SC OL Monroe Freeling: Late spring/summer

NC OL Sullivan Absher: Late spring

OH OL Austin Siereveld: Late spring

MA DL Boubacar Traore: Late spring

MD DL Devan Houstan: Late spring

MO CB Christian Gray: Summer

TX CB Micah Bell: Summer

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, The Captain 19 said:

Jagusah ?

Carnell Tate ?

I'd say Jagusah has ND in his top 2 and could decide after OVs this summer or potentially take it to fall. Tate, who knows. He could play out the NIL game or commit tomorrow. Both are up in the air too much right now for me to add them to the list as even potentials. 

I forgot to add, if you all haven't looked at the June OV list, go check out the 2023 Visit thread...

Edited by Big23Head
  • Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, The Captain 19 said:

Siereveld announcing May 4th between Ohio State, Alabama and us. 

Would ND take Siereveld, Jagusah, Absher, and Freeling if all 4 wanted to commit?  Total of 5 OL with Pendleton.

20 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

Unknown as of now.

I think the only one who theyd turn down of that group is Siereveld.  So of he commits to us, then I can see us taking 5 if all wanted in. Freeling and Jagusah are takes no matter what but they really like Absher and I dont think you turn him down if he wants in to

• Heart 2
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

It's been reported that ND would take 5 OL if the right 5 wanted in. I think those 5 would be a great haul, and I can't see ND turning down any of them.

I think the turn down would be the above comment if Siereveld was last they might shut it down. As it is tracking right now I would agree. 

2 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

I think the turn down would be the above comment if Siereveld was last they might shut it down. As it is tracking right now I would agree. 

2 team race with Siereveld. Do you think we land him

1 hour ago, golson5 said:

2 team race with Siereveld. Do you think we land him

Seems like really a toss up.  Sounds like he had a great time last weekend at ND but he also grew up an OSU fan.  He visited OSU's spring game the weekend before.  Between those two, he seems to have solidified where he wants to go but no one knows for sure.  My guess is ND for the reasons mentioned above that we only have limited spots and appear to be in good shape with Absher, Jagusah and Freeling.

Rankings are subjective, there's almost a year to go, what happens on the field is all that really matters, yadda yadda yadda.... ...You can say what you want, but you're not gonna take away this little shining moment from me......
image.thumb.png.96817402c84cfac57c9fef02895ffce2.png

• Heart 4

56 minutes ago, soulpatch said:

Rankings are subjective, there's almost a year to go, what happens on the field is all that really matters, yadda yadda yadda.... ...You can say what you want, but you're not gonna take away this little shining moment from me......

Clayton Keller Hockey GIF by NHL on NBC Sports

1 hour ago, soulpatch said:

It's been proven that 5*'s get drafted at a higher rate than 4 *'s and both get drafted at a higher rate than 3 *'s. 

So STARS MATTER!!!

3 hours ago, soulpatch said:

ND is always number 1 or at least top 5 at some point in every recruiting cycle. Let’s see how they finish.

3 hours ago, ndfanatic78 said:

ND is always number 1 or at least top 5 at some point in every recruiting cycle. Let’s see how they finish.

Not this late into it and not with this many good prospects on the board